Don't need the right CVC to be able to deposit money

Perre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Perre
All transactions are forced through 3DSsecure by our payment provider (BankID på mobil, kodebrikke) which is the strongest security layer for online purchase card transactions, which is I guess we could say bulletproof in this regard as the ID is correlated directly to your phone.
We would gladly investigate your query though, although I've never seen this happen before in all my time here, never say never right? The only reason I can think of is that either the banking system prioritizes the Bank ID verification over the CVC and if the ID is successful it disregards the CVC although I can't confirm that of course, we would need you to confirm the transaction IDs of these transactions so we can contact our payment providers to have a concrete look at these deposits for us. You can just leave them in a comment below and give me a tag with @, I'll get right on it. :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @Evarb, no changes were made to the system, it's not realy us approving or declining the transactions. The BankID and CVC verification steps are encrypted and stored in the bank's system, so the issue is somewhere between the bank and the payment provider. We can try and investigate though, but we need those transaction ID's so we at least know exactly where to look.

With the transactions that you implemented a wrong CVC, you did succesfully pass the Bank ID verification right?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayLYes everything went normal bank identify me correctly and the money was withdrawn from my account. I sent you the transaction's ID's in the private message if these aren't what you looking for just let me know. One more thing when i tried to pay for somthing in the local online shop i was requied to give a correct cvc or else transatcion was denied without further verification, so maybe it has something to do with a foreign one's just a thought.

Unibet hoodie is amazing