Unibet open Paris - huge strikes in Finland and flights cancelled.

mastah4

So, I have booked a flight for wednesday morning, but negotations between postal office and their employees broke down and now there are big strikes including air travel. The company I booked flights from cancelled 3/4 of flights today, they are rerouting the customers but I have no idea how fast they are able to do it and will they manage to get people to the destination within the same day. My flight is not yet cancelled, they inform me likely tomorrow if it is cancelled or not. If they cannot get me within the same day to Paris I will make the effort to take a ferry to Estonia and take a flight from there but some ferries are on strike too. 

If I can't make it to Paris due to cancelled flights do to strike can Unibet do anything? Obviously it isn't your fault or your problem but I would feel bad if I lose my ticket after making every effort to be there, especially if there is no overlay. Just changing me from day 1A to day 1B might give me enough time to get there if the original flight is cancelled. So this post is mostly about potential problem but if **** hits the fans I won't have time to write on forum as I'll be busy trying to get to Paris. And this issue might affect several finnish players (I don't know if there are many). So I thought it might be a good idea to let Unibet know and think if there is anything they can and are willing to do if I'm unable to get to Paris.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

@mastah4, under special circumstances like this, we can probably find a solution that's okay for both parties :)

Let's see what ends up happening, but we can most likely refund the buyin in bonus points on your account. The hotel is already booked and paid, so it's very unlikely that part can be refunded.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions