MPROX SIT N GO CHALLENGE

Petit_pertotal

After being away from the tables for more than a year (Mainly because of the Rakeback ban in Belgium last year) I did choose to come back and do a reboot of this challenge.

The reasons why?
I did join a dutch poker community 2 weeks ago and I would like to show them the Unibet STT turbos because, in my opinion, this is one of the fastest, low variance ways to get out of the micros.

When will I reboot this challenge?
1st May will be my goal date.

What am I doing to get back in the game?

Reading my books again:

• - Sit 'n Go Strategy from Collin Moshman
  • - Secrets of Sit'n'gos from Phil Shaw

Watching my SNG video course from bencb789 

You could say that some of the material is outdated (books are +-15 years old & the video course +-5 years) but I still do believe this material is more than good enough to get back in the games.

Lastly, I did install the ICMIZER software again where I am mainly focussing on <20BB 3 handed bubble play in 6 man turbo STT's as this is the closest structure to the one we have on Unibet.

Bankroll approach:
This will be more dynamic than last time where I forced myself into playing at least 1k games before moving up the ladder. This time we will start with €100 and follow the BRM bellow:

Move Down Move Up
€ 1   € 125
€ 2 € 75 € 250
€ 4 125 € 400

Where will my stats & ROI% be updated?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f2i34qHhRb7lUbCrgEd1ZGDDHp_6FmQb/view?usp=sharing

What's the goal of this challenge?
Well it's not to become an online poker grinder 🙂 
If you upscale to low/mid stakes the rakeback profit you lose because of our law (rakeback ban) is immense.
But i will grind only untill the €4's where the rakeback losses won't impact the bankroll to much.

Mainly the goal is to proof my point that those game are still profitable & advisable to grind to get out of the micro's as they were in 2015 & 2019. 

What will I do after I completed this challenge?
The main goal is to grind it up to €500 once I have completed this I don't know what the next challenge will be.
I might start grinding the €10's (at max!), quit and come back in 2023-2024, start another challenge in NL4 or 10, .., give live poker a shot after corona (because Rakeback isn't really part of your grind in live poker), .. all those options are open and jet to decide.

Twitch / Youtube
After running this challenge for a couple of weeks and scaling up my tables, getting back in the games, ... i might stream my games or record them to upload on youtube, more info will follow in a later blogpost.

• Like 8

My game plan is more or less ready.

I have been constructing my ranges and studying a ton since last week (19/04) when I decided to start a grinding season 🙂 

To give you a preview of my ranges:

image.thumb.png.458dd9d7bdf8ae5bfc3ef3de06a7525b.png

image.thumb.png.f084efb7ca7f37080fcb234f3f5bc81e.png

image.thumb.png.ee2bbe5543118ecee34ee51d6ca877a4.png

I am sorry that I am blurring my constructed ranges but it took me 10 hours a day to build them Thursday until Sunday with the lab in ICMIZER.
image.thumb.png.deb4a51e47b5230e273befe66bd8d5ab.png

Sunday i did start my first babysteps in the sng's.

at start 2 tabling then 4 tablings today 6 tabling while trying to play my a game.

This combined with some luck at bubble shoves gives as a result that I can start grinding the €2's SNG's tomorrow.

the current BRM is €126,86.

image.png.aab1b44f109c6cb8da27e2a51353045c.png

image.png.852340ea70b960984bb0204700c715b8.png

Stats (low sample)

Games played 65
ROI %: 41,32%
ITM %: 55,38%

1st: 22
2nd: 14
3rd: 12
4th: 12
5th: 5

image.thumb.png.6f05e1cb76de114c823ed6efb6d228ee.png

Something i noticed

While playing the 1's I did notice the games were not filling up as fast as the years before.
This made me force to register immediately when I ended an sng mixing up all the sng phases.

Normally I prefer to join 6 games at the start & when I bubble or lose in an sng wait until all my games are over. the reason why, I do prefer that tactic so you can focus more on your heads-up play, which was more difficult now because when I was playing 3 heads-up's I also was playing early games on 2 other tables & a middle game on another.

But it was this or wait very long while starting up 6 tables so I had not really a choice to do it this way.

Also am I afraid this will be an even bigger issue at the €2's because that player pool is even lower.

• Like 4