Which part of Unibet would you like to learn more about?

Since the launch of the community, we've published three "the locker room" articles (see links below). We haven't started working on the fourth one, but we've considered interviewing our Chief Technology Officer, who should be able to answer any question related to the Unibet technology and performance. Would such an interview be interesting to you? What would you like to know? :)
Please also feel free to suggest another topic/department for the next interview! :)  

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Blog/The-Locker-Room-Responsible-Gaming/ba-p/13021
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Blog/The-Locker-Room-Odds-Compiler/ba-p/31
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Blog/The-Locker-Room-Customer-Support/ba-p/19174

It would be interesting to learn how cards are dealt/generated. Also where hand histories are stored. A complete look inside the control room. Would love to see all the generators & machinery in play.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

What is his personal history before he start Unibet's CEO, family,education, some earlier jobs, hobbies, passions in life,how he find career in Unibet,what are he's future plans in life, his future vision of Unibet, his greetings to community members... List could be so long that I only want to gave some examples, I am interested person behind career.

General questions about gambling, future unibet.com (which product will be the most developed), European Union law. I believe that together we arrange some interesting questions.

"Life is too long to play bad cards." -- Frank Di Elsi

Is the Unibet shalalalaa song in his playlist or not? To be honest I don't know anything about a CEO's life and what a Chief Technology Officer does. So I can ask only such a stupid question like: after integrating a poker software with a random esport game will we able to eliminate the enemy with a poket kings or thanks to the augmented reality of the Pokémon go may a poker bonus appear in my garden?

But to be earnest: as i read Unibet is trying to take a lot of esports player into poker. Do you think waht Unibet will develop a poker based MMO game or will introduce the buying opportunity of skins/avatars/card decks/backgrounds etc?

I read almost every weak about the selling/buying of gambling companies by other gambling firms. What do you think will this cause a highlader situation in the industry (a quasi monopoly) or this is just capitalism nothing else?

Questions to you guys: I'm sure that you had a lot of works before this community page launched. How can you handle the excess quantity of work(moderating, answering, reading more griping)?

Why can't a user reach level 30 in the first year?

@psrquack wrote:

Is the Unibet shalalalaa song in his playlist or not? To be honest I don't know anything about a CEO's life and what a Chief Technology Officer does. So I can ask only such a stupid question like: after integrating a poker software with a random esport game will we able to eliminate the enemy with a poket kings or thanks to the augmented reality of the Pokémon go may a poker bonus appear in my garden?

But to be earnest: as i read Unibet is trying to take a lot of esports player into poker. Do you think waht Unibet will develop a poker based MMO game or will introduce the buying opportunity of skins/avatars/card decks/backgrounds etc?

I read almost every weak about the selling/buying of gambling companies by other gambling firms. What do you think will this cause a highlader situation in the industry (a quasi monopoly) or this is just capitalism nothing else?

Questions to you guys: I'm sure that you had a lot of works before this community page launched. How can you handle the excess quantity of work(moderating, answering, reading more griping)?

Why can't a user reach level 30 in the first year?

I love the idea of using augmented reality in an app to "catch" tickets, Free Bets and the like ;)

As for the questions related to the job, I will save these for later, when we do a blog post about our job, working with the community. 

It's simply impossible to post enough to reach rank 30 in the first year. Going from e.g. rank 20 to 21 is extremely difficult :)

@Sect7G wrote:

I'd like to hear about the journey people at Unibet took to get a job in the industry etc.  Sadly I don't think an industry job would ever come to be for myself but I'm very interested in it.

They are always free spaces under Unibet/carrier. Send them a CV and everything may happen.

Archived