UOS Blog - Nano glory

OmahGAWD

Nooooo. So close again!

1637101883_doublecash.thumb.png.9b8359aa010c767fb49c81117c63c2a0.png

Two 6 handed mtt's tonight. One PLO f/o and one NLH unlimited rebuy.

Finished 47th in the €0.25 LNH rebuy. Standard bust after the money. Very active player min raised utg so i shoved btn on 9bbs with A10 and he found AJ and held. I made 3c profit from that 😏

In the PLO I got my highest finish of the series. 16th out of 278 players. I think I 'get' PLO tournys and was really happy with how I played.

A double cash again! 5 days and 7 cashes from 10 tournys. That's pretty cool.:happy: Would love a win soon. I will keep trying. Tomorrow i might have off as I have a party to go to although I am quite poorly so outside chance i stay home in which case would play these. 

overtime tomorrow and rugby world cup final, then party or poker so can't complain!

Day 5 
MTT's. P:2 buyins: €1.75 cashed: €2.46 Profit: €0.71

Overall:
SNG's P:8 W:2 2nd: 2 L: 4 Profit: €1.50
MTT's. P:10 buyins: €4.45 cashed: €9.58 Profit: €5.13
+/-: +€6.63

Day1 leaderboard: 39th/Day 2: 36th/Day 3: 23rd/Day4: 17th
  • Like 7

Hello guys sorry I don't post in few days

I only play one UoS since Friday! €1 on Sunday. Didn't play well. I needed some time off! I was loving this challenge but it really tired me out one week of playing every evening. Plan is to be back playing UoS tomorrow night :happy: Over the weekend i went deep in €3000 freeroll (won €10, not bad for micro player) and won €50 ticket in unibet!

chat tomorrow :cash:

• Like 4