Likes Flood

Please increase maximum messages you can like per day to following:

Level 1-10 = 45

Level 11-20 = 90

Level 21-30 = 135

Since there's lots of mini games in the offtopics section, limits get exceeded extremely fast. Anyone else agee?

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Please increase maximum messages you can like per day to following:

Level 1-10 = 45

Level 11-20 = 90

Level 21-30 = 135

Since there's lots of mini games in the offtopics section, limits get exceeded extremely fast. Anyone else agee?

I agree that the above levels would be fine - would reduce the number of likes for the first level slightly though. The issue is that we can't create different levels based on the ranks, and 135 likes are too many for a new user. Just yesterday we saw someone try to abuse the system be creating multiple accounts and liking all his/her own posts :(

I've increased the limit to 50 for now - I do realize this is not much of a change :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

nce there's lots of mini games in the offtopics section, limits get exceeded extremely fast. Anyone else agee?

Just yesterday we saw someone try to abuse the system be creating multiple accounts and liking all his/her own posts :(

jesus christ ...what for? i guess is much better if the Rank 8 prizes will get off 

@polarbear wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

nce there's lots of mini games in the offtopics section, limits get exceeded extremely fast. Anyone else agee?

Just yesterday we saw someone try to abuse the system be creating multiple accounts and liking all his/her own posts :(

jesus christ ...what for? i guess is much better if the Rank 8 prizes will get off 

Often it's because of the rank 8 bonus, and because of this we will remove it in a few weeks. The case yesterday was a bit strange, as the member was already rank 8 :) 

Rest assured that we won't tolerate any abuse, and in the above mentioned case all likes were of course revoked.

All prizes what Unibet gives to us members in community are extra gifts and everybody should be thankful if manage get something, any abuse or trying to fix results etc.. is disgusting. Also it almost make me sick if people start fighting how Unibet should give prizes to members,it is not our duty decide that,I am sure Unibet has staff for that. Community is nice place where spend time and share opinions, contest are also entertaining if you dont get those too serious,this membership can't count in money.

If you look at some of the threads in the Off topic section, they have more replies than views. Shouldn't the views be at least even, if not more, since in order to reply you must view the thread. Very small thing but somewhat annoying to look at. :smileyindifferent:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@testuser1 If you look at some of the threads in the Off topic section, they have more replies than views. Shouldn't the views be at least even, if not more, since in order to reply you must view the thread. Very small thing but somewhat annoying to look at. :smileyindifferent:

Hmm, you're right @Magicadil, that does look a bit weird. :smileysurprised: Could be that if you update the page to see if there are any new posts before you post your own, like in the counting to a 1000 thread, it still counts as only one view, but still strange.

@testuser1 If I remember correctly likes given in the off topic section don't really count for anything when it comes to ranks, badges etc. (?) so wouldn't it be possible to just exclude those likes from any limits and only count likes given elsewhere on the community? Since the concern was mainly about the likes building up quickly in the off topic section wouldn't that solve the problem?

@Magicadil wrote:

@testuser1 If you look at some of the threads in the Off topic section, they have more replies than views. Shouldn't the views be at least even, if not more, since in order to reply you must view the thread. Very small thing but somewhat annoying to look at. :smileyindifferent:

Strange indeed. I'm not sure how the views counter works, so I'll need to check with the platform supplier. I assume it's unique views of some sort. I'll confirm in this thread, when I get a reply :)

@Valkyrie wrote:

@testuser1 If I remember correctly likes given in the off topic section don't really count for anything when it comes to ranks, badges etc. (?) so wouldn't it be possible to just exclude those likes from any limits and only count likes given elsewhere on the community? Since the concern was mainly about the likes building up quickly in the off topic section wouldn't that solve the problem?

Correct that off-topic doesn't contribute to badges/ranks :)

There's no out-of-the-box feature to do what you suggest, but I'll investigate if it's a relatively easy customization to do :)

Archived