The fight I bet on was wrongfully announced as a draw

Zirkir

I bet on Giga Chikadze to win. The judges cant do simple math, so it was announced as a draw at first. However 10 minutes after or so they realized their mistake. The official decision is that Giga Chikadze won. However my bet on Giga is voided. What's going to happen with the bet?

Hi @Zirkir, welcome to the Community :)

Apologies for the inconvenience, due to the initial settlement my best guess is that our trader's system closed the bet on that settlement. I've re sent it to be reviewed and re settled by one of our colleagues manually. Stay tuned here in this thread, I'll confirm once it has been adjusted.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @Zirkir 

This match was declared as draw after the fight. However, after the next fight, it was announced that the scorecard was read out wrong and the result was changed in favor of Giga Chikadze.

Having said that, our traders have not resettled the bet which is in line with our T&C Sections B.5.2 and C.9.1 which state:

B.5.2:

Settlement of bets will not include any changes deriving from and/or attributable to, but not limited to: disqualifications, penalisations, protests, sub judice results and/or successive changes to the official result after the event has been completed and a result has been announced, even preliminarily. For bets referring to competitions which span over more than 1 round/stage (E.g,:.Season Bets), only amendments effecting bets which settlement has not been decided yet will be taken into consideration. Such measures must be announced by the governing association before the last scheduled round/stage will be considered. Any changes effected after this date, or else referring to bets which have already been settled based on events happening during the event/competition will not be considered.

C.9.1:

All offers will be settled according to the official result of the relevant governing body immediately as declared by the ring announcer at the end of the fight. No amendments made to the official result after being first announced will be taken into consideration except for those which the official organization effects to rectify clear cases of human errors by the ring announcer.

Now I realize that this resolution to this particular case is not necesarily a favorable outcome for you, so we decided to add you a Free Bet as a token of our goodwill towards having this resolved in a more favorable way.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator