verification with adress

GyylGyyl

Hi , How can it take so long time to verify nmy adress documents that i have sended and your chat person accepted them also? Also my account was allready verified and i made my last withdraw last week and it was ok, i have only used onlinebank for transfers so that is also ok. Your chat person told that documents are checked quiqkly most of the time so why the fk it takes this long to check the documents? I have been enjoying your site but this is now a joke and im pretty close to stop playing in your site because of this. In other betting site the verifying proces took 5min when i did it with chat person and the withdraw came after 15mins of that. this is very bad for you since my account has been active long time and i have been playing every week in your site and now this....

Hi @GyylGyyl, welcome to the Community :)

An account is never fully verified and this is more an ongoing process that is your activity influences. I had a look as well and the document looks ok, however neither myself nor the chat agents don't have the proper training or expertise to just accept a document, we shouldn't really give a personal opinion to avoid giving false hope to the player in the first place as it can happen that it gets declined. But in any case, verification processes take from 1 up to 3 days in some cases and in the case that a document is declined for example, when a new one is uploaded that counter basically resets. But this only to clarify the bigger picture.

I have now raised the priority of your verification and although I can't guarantee it, we should have an answer regarding the document tomorrow.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

thank you very much sir, finally nice answer. the chat person i didnt like , he chekded my first document and said it wasnt ok so i took receipt from my online bank as he told and he said it is ok and he sended it to the verify partment. can you check did he send it ? and sorry that my nerves are quick to burn. Thank you so much if you can help this thing to sort out quicker.

Seems that im not the only one?

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Deposit-and-Withdraw-Help/UNIBET-HAS-THE-LONGEST-ID-VERIFICATION-PLEASE-AVOID/m-p/275250#M1286

Suspicious...

Check the documents AND ACCEPT THEM since your chat person allready said they are fine. do this before 14.00 finnish time or im outta of your site for good plus i link this problem in every gambling forum i know .

Hi @GyylGyyl, indeed, there are probably thousands of verification being done daily. The proof of address was requested 17.09 and it was uploaded yesterday. As mentioned in my post above, the verification times are between 1 to 3 days, and as promised I have raised the priority of your verification, it's in the list and as soon as it's queued, somebody will have a look and accept them. We're well within the official verification times, a bit of patience is appreciated.

/Ray

@GyylGyyl, the bank statement sent seems to be missing your name and this way I'm afraid that it can't be accepted.

Please have a look at the link below at the Proof of Address section which goes a bit more in detail over what would be needed to be shown on a Proof of Address for it to be accepted.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Verification-Help/Tips-tricks-and-how-to-send-your-documents-for-verification/m-p/147798#M121

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

/Ray