Last Longer Betting

JeppeL

The promotion is on hold for the time being, check back October 2020 for information on the new round! :)

Here's how it works:

1. Each week has one round, from Monday to Sunday. Your goal is to place, post and win one prematch bet on Unibet of at least odds 1.55 with a stake of at least €0.10 or more, within each round. Please note that you can only post one bet per round.
  2. Post a screenshot of your bet in the thread after placing it(but before the event starts), as well as when it's settled as a winner. The screenshot of the winning bet must be posted in the thread before the round finishes. 
  3. Upon reaching round 4, no more new entries are allowed in the competition and all picks must now be submitted within the week.

Round 2 qualifiers - 61% (34/55) : 

@Merenitsu 
@YlarP 
@hajnalmaya96 
@Uni-best 
@MaGs 
@DAChampChamp 
@TTABKATA 
@Boby 
@Iceman 
@cris1285 
@RobPro11 
@dynamo 
@totowizmar 
@HAI_ROMANIA 
@andy1 
@MaecTpo 
@TDW 
@jappe 
@deanspleen09 
@Livertool 
@GothMoth 
@Shulya85 
@MadaV 
@Whoever 
@norbee 
@SingleMom102 
@GN1991 
@pinki 
@psrquack 
@AceJackTwin 
@bebemic 
@TheStrongMan
@whereisrivaldo 
@AndreiBN 

Round 3 qualifiers - 51% (16/31) : 

@YlarP 
@DAChampChamp 
@TTABKATA 
@MadaV 
@norbee 
@cris1285 
@GothMoth 
@Uni-best 
@TheStrongMan 
@hajnalmaya96 
@dynamo 
@whereisrivaldo 
@MaGs 
@AndreiBN 
@SingleMom102 
@GN1991 

Round 4 qualifiers - 69% (11/16) :

@GothMoth 
@MaGs 
@MadaV 
@DAChampChamp 
@cris1285 
@SingleMom102 
@YlarP 
@hajnalmaya96 
@TTABKATA 
@dynamo 
@AndreiBN 

Round 5 qualifiers - 45% (5/11) :

@hajnalmaya96 
@YlarP 
@dynamo 
@SingleMom102 
@MadaV 

Round 6 qualifiers - 100% (5/5) :

@MadaV 
@YlarP 
@dynamo 
@hajnalmaya96 
@SingleMom102 

Round 7 qualifiers - 60% (3/5) :

@YlarP 
@SingleMom102
@MadaV  

Round 8 qualifiers - 66% (2/3):

@YlarP
@SingleMom102 

Schedule:

Round 1: 1st of October - 7th of October 
Round 2: 7th October - 14th of October
Round 3: 14th of October - 21st of October
Round 4: 21st of October - 28th of October
etc.

Prizes:
1st:    €150
2nd:   €125 
3rd:     €75
4-7th: €10 
8-10th: €5 

*All prizes are paid out in either Bonus Money, Free Bets or Poker Points - your choice :)

Survivor benefits:

Every three rounds there's a survivor benefit for anyone still in the competition at that point. The first survivor benefit will be a €5 Free Bet to anyone who qualifies for round 4. 

A big bet earns you big bets:

Suggestion was made by @psrquack and it's a good one: Place a bet of €20 or more within the competition and you earn a €10 Community Poker ticket to be used in our Community Poker series  - the offer can be used every round :)

Fallen Heroes competition:

All members who were knocked out in the first two rounds are eligible for an extra competition:

Guess how many rounds there'll be in the competition, everyone who picks the correct round in which the eventual winner is victorious gets a €10 Community Poker ticket.

Latest date for the pick to be submitted is Tuesday, October 22nd.

Eligible members are:
@jappe - Round 8
@deanspleen09 - Round 12
@Iceman 
@Shulya85 
@Merenitsu 
@TDW 
@Boby 
@RobPro11 - Round 9
@MaecTpo 
@pinki 
@andy1 
@psrquack 
@HAI_ROMANIA 
@bebemic 
@AceJackTwin 
@GR1ZZL3R - Round 8
@MadAdo 
@Purps - Round 10
@Rushbie 
@SCOBY - Round 10
@Kamon - Round 7
@XY 
@Joco 
@cameleonul 
@Lywyu 
@seetank 
@CharismaMan - Round 11
@RaulonY - Round 8
@Pesek - Round 10
@fele007 
@Karmasuper 
@BroederTuck - Round 9
@comanimal 
@HonorTheGame 
@BillyR23 
@jerry 

Rules and conditions:

1. Prematch bets: You must post a screenshot of your bet within an hour of placing it on Unibet and it must be before the event starts.
  2. You must post a screenshot of your bet when settled, within a day after the settlement occuring. 
  3. Your bet must be of at least €0.10 cents or equivelant in your local currency, but can be placed with either real money, bonus money or as a free bet.
  4. On a voided bet you may post a new one, even if void happens close to end of a round, you may post the new bet in the subsequent round.
  5. If more players are knocked out in a prize position than there are prizes, the players with the highest combined odds in the competition at that point earns the prizes. 
  6. General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
  • Like 18
Former Community Manager

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prizes:

1st:    €150        1 x  150 = 150

2nd:   €125        1 x 125 = 125

3rd:     €75         1 x   75   = 75

4-7th: €10          4 x  10    = 40

8-10th: €5          3 x    5     = 15

---------------------

total           405  

---------------------

@psrquack   @JeppeL   ???????

• Like 2

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Prizes:

1st:    €150        1 x  150 = 150

2nd:   €125        1 x 125 = 125

3rd:     €75         1 x   75   = 75

4-7th: €10          4 x  10    = 40

8-10th: €5          3 x    5     = 15

---------------------

total           405  

---------------------

@psrquack 

:Rofl:Double time.

• Like 1

Maybe some deadline for this rule, for example round 3-4? Could go forever otherwise with new players jumping in.

3. If you enter the tournament after round 1 has started, you are welcome to do so by posting bets that each settle within 24 hours of placement while having the required odds of 1.55. Just please mention in your post that this is the bet for round 1, round 2 etc. When your first bet is won, then you are welcome to post for round 2 and so on Smile

• Like 2

@JeppeL 

When this is over, would you be interested to add some jp price for weekly double up? From monday to sunday player tries to double up stake everyday that is. Could be set up few different stake like 1€, 5€ and 10€ so everyone could choose with what stake they want go for it and price to match bet. Could be just jp after someone makes it whole week or what i would like to see some smaller price if you make it to friday, saturday and eventually sunday cause there is big temptation towards end to call it quits as stake goes higher. Even if myself would drop out, it is fun to follow if another member can make it. Just something to consider ;)

If you didn't get at all what i was saying, feel free to ask :D

A round match, that is, a match in the period 1-7 October, or every day a prognosis in the 7 days... Winner?

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@TDW wrote:

@adriantempoits how many rounds you can survive!

What i don't how they settle it if many players is knocked out with same round. Do they all get price/share/highest odds wins???

I asked the same in my first post. The answer was the deepest silence.😠

Better late than never :laugh: If it is not that everyone gets price, i would like to see highest compined odds rather than shared price. We will see.

• Like 1

@psrquack From what I understood in the first post, you were reffering to a point in the terms and conditions that needed to be changed.

@Livertool I was thinking of paying out extra €10 prizes if too many people went out in the same round for that position, while splitting up the 3rd place prize if more than one goes out in that round. But I do like the idea of giving the prizes to the players with the highest combined odds so far at that point throughout the played rounds :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@psrquack From what I understood in the first post, you were reffering to a point in the terms and conditions that needed to be changed.

@Livertool I was thinking of paying out extra €10 prizes if too many people went out in the same round for that position, while splitting up the 3rd place prize if more than one goes out in that round. But I do like the idea of giving the prizes to the players with the highest combined odds so far at that point throughout the played rounds :)

It's my bad if that wasn't clear enough. My question was how do you split the price if 2 or more players will be knocked out in the same round.

• Like 1

@RobPro11 wrote:

Maybe to lure People into taking more risks, you can reward the highest correct odd of each round? So you can decide tot take the risk and try to win a price but also increasing the chance to be eliminated

@RobPro11 I like the idea, but the problem for me with it is that it could give someone a possibility to wait until the last day of a round and see what the highest odds is so far, and simply just go for this one prize. I find it a bit against the idea of the competition which is consistency :)

I've added a "Survivor benefit though": 

Survivor benefits:

Every three rounds there's a survivor benefit for anyone still in the competition at that point. The first survivor benefit will be a €5 Free Bet to anyone who qualifies for round 4. 

Also, the plan is to start a hot streak betting competition after a few rounds of this one, not sure exactly when because I want to see how many gets knocked out in the first 3 rounds. The hot streak competition will basically work the same as this one, but with the required odds increasing each week up to a set number(last time it was 2.00) :)

@Livertool I've added(or tried to formulate it at least :) ) That the players with the highest combined odds so far in the competition will earn the prizes in case that happens :)

• Like 6
Former Community Manager