Verify account loop AGAIN

ghal055

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hi,

For the second time in recent months I'm stuck in a 'verify account' loop where I get told I need to upload documents to verify my account (despite me regularly using this site for years now) and when I go to the 'verify account' page I get told there are no documents that need to be uploaded.

Can you please fix this? And stop it from happening again? I'm close to closing my account and going elsewhere since going through this rigmarole just isn't worth it.

• Solution

Hi @ghal055, welcome to the Community :)

The reason of the verification notification and the security block on your account is tied to the last deposit that you attempted to make. As the deposit was initiated from a different country than the one that you registered from, the security system automatically blocked the account.

There's no document needed though, the guys in security unblocked it however if this happens again there will surely be new blocks added automatically. If you are using a VPN, I'd recommend turning it off when logging in and trying to deposit and withdraw.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator