Can't Withdraw via skrill

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Good day to you. I hope that this hasn't been posted on the unibet community yet but I would really like some help if its not too much trouble.

My account has 2 deposit methods associated with it -- skrill and a bank card but because the skrill is higher amount i've been not allowed to withdraw any money except to skrill.

The problem is that my skrill account has been discontinued -- i have no access to it because skrill has blocked me. So, it would be unwise to withdraw to that skrill account. Ive seen on other posts that it might be possible to withdraw to a bank acc or visa/mastercards if I make a deposit with them. Would that be possible?

I really dont know what to do at the moment :( 

Really appreciate if you read through my post.

• Solution

Hi @triban520allez, welcome to the Community :)

We can certainly help you out with this. Since security policy sais that the funds would need to go back to your Skrill, we would need a "Proof of account closure" provided by Skrill. Based on that we can approve the withdrawal to be processed to your Bank account via a Bank Transfer. You can upload the document in your account and please let us know once done, we can try and speed this verification up a bit.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator