Already accepted 50% bonus but there appears to be another one...?

Archimedes

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hello.  I deposited £60 on the 15th Sep and received into my bonus account £30 immediately.  I used this, this morning.  It now looks like I have another bonus?  Or is it the first one?  I just don't know!  It is asking me to press "play" on a new £30 bonus or is it the old one?  I thought I used it this morning.  I bet £60 on a horse which sadly lost and I currently have my free bet of £30 on another horse tonight at 19:00 (UK time).  Please clarify 1) that I have used the initial free £30 bet and 2) if there is now ANOTHER £30 free bet? and lastly, 3) is there what looks to be another offer saying "play £120 on Sports"?  Totally confused!

Hi @Archimedes, welcome to the Community. :) The second bonus was different from the one mentioned. You had 2 basically as you mention.

The rules over wagering bonuses in general are fairly simple. You can't have 2 Bonuses active at the same time so if you accept one when you already have an active offer on your account, one will cancel the other and all the Bonus money tied to the initial offer. This causes confusion sometimes as if you have a bet placed for example out of Bonus Money from the first offer and then you accept a second Bonus, the bet won't paid out as the Bonus money that it was placed with is deleted together with the Bonus it's self. Got carried away there a bit with the explanation, hope the above makes sense but please pet me know if you have additional questions.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi Ray

Thanks for your answer.  What I don't understand then is currently I can see under "Active bonuses" that it says play £90 on Sports and that it is active for the next 58 days or so.  So, according to this, I have an active offer despite the fact that I lost all my money (£60 plus the £30 bonus).  Therefore, why does it say it is still active?  Does it imply that if I deposited another £60 that I would get another £30 bonus and that this will continue until 58 days time?

OK, as a test, I just deposited another £60 but this time there was no bonus 50%.  Should I, therefore, cancel the current bonus as, it seems, I have used it up, and accept the new bonus?  This new bonus offer looks to be the same 50% extra offer as last time.

• Solution

Hi @Archimedes, the 50% Bonus (30gbp) was added to your account on the 15/09 at 12:47 following your 60 pound deposit. That's the last Bonus on your account. It still appears as active because the wagering requirement was not met, you would have needed to wager 180 pounds on Racing but only managed 90, which is why the progression is stuck at 50%. I can cancel the offer manually if you would like us to, but there is no new offer on the account which you could trigger with a new Bonus. Would you like me to reset this to a "clean slate" and avoid any further confusion? Any offer accepted after I've canceled this Bonus will require a new deposit.

/Ray

Hi. I have accepted another bonus offer and, in accordance with the terms, have attempted to bet the £180 I need to bet to qualify for the £30 bonus.  However, every time I try to place a bet my stake is reduced to no more than £33.33. This is really frustrating!  How can I bet £180 in Sports if it doesn’t let me!?

Sorry.  Not sure what you mean.  I have satisfied the first 50% offer - that one is finished.  I have now accepted a new 50% offer.  I deposited £60 and the £30 bonus appeared straight away.  I tried to then bet £180 on a horse and was restricted to just £33.33. I mistakenly thought that it must mean that the bonus money needs to be used first.  I dropped the bet stake to £30 and placed the bet.  My main balance dropped, not the bonus balance.  Now, every time I try to place a bet, I can’t get passed a really small stake (2 or 3 pounds only). 

Hi @Archimedes, there seems to be a bit of confusion regarding the Bonus wagering mechanics so let me address those first with a concrete example.

Let's say you have a 50% deposit Bonus up to £30 and you deposit £60. What the Bonus will do is take the £60 you deposited and assign 50% ot that amount in Bonus money, ending up in having £60 Restricted Cash that you deposited, and £30 Bonus money.

What happens when you wager is that the Restricted cash is the main wallet that funds get withdrawn from, not the Bonus amount received, so let's say you place a £60 bet, it's going to be the Restricted cash funds that will be used for that transaction.

And just as additional information, if in the above situation you would like to place for example £80, the system will deduct £60 Restricted cash and £20 Bonus money. This is the way that the Bonus system would prioritize the wallets. Don't mean to drop too much information on you as I'm not trying to confuse you but let me take it a step further and we can address any questions if you have them below in the future.

So, you placed a bet of £80 at let's say odds of 2.0 and £60 Restricted cash + £20 Bonus money were deducted for the bat right? What happens if the bet wins?

The system will take in regard how much money was deducted from each wallet and assign it back together with the winnings, so you would have, after the bet won £120 in Restricted Cash balance and £60 in Bonus Balance. Hope the above makes sense but let me know below if not.

Now for your actual Bonuses, you indeed had 2 X 50% deposit bonuses one on the 15th of this month and one on the 23rd. Both of them have been used, meaning that a deposit happened after their activation, and the required amounts have been wagered. You can see all of these transactions in your account by accessing the link below: https://www.unibet.co.uk/myaccount/mygamingactivity/accounthistory.

Please have a look at the 15th and 23rd of this month as there is a detailed log of the Bonuses being credited and all of the wagering being done and if there is any confusion, let me know and we'll take it from there :)

/Ray