How to Accept the F1 + License

Youri

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

• Solution

Hi @Youri, welcome to the Community :) I'll do my best to help you here and I've sent you a translation in a private message here in the Community over what's needed. Basically to complete the verification the security department is requesting a photo of your ID and a Proof of address. In the message I've sent you a translation of the request that I would do in English, apologies up front if it's not accurate translated, please feel free to upload them into your account or send them to contact@unibetcommunity.com. :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@Youri, your ID was already approved, however a Proof of address is still missing, the details of what consists a Proof of Address are found in the link below. I'll mark this as an accepted solution in the meantime, but please feel free to contact us again if there is anything we can still do for you.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Verification-Help/Tips-tricks-and-how-to-send-your-documents-for-verification/m-p/147798#M121

/Ray

• 2 months later...

Hi @Trini, welcome to the Community :)

We had some technical issues this evening with the site, sorry about that. I logged in now and got the same popup message to accept it and it seems to be working now, please have a look and let us know if it's still persisting on your end.

/Ray