Price Boost

MarcoV

After a summer packed with all kinds of sports, we're finally ready for the football leagues to start! We've seen plenty of interesting signings throughout the summer and especially the recent arrivals of high quality managers in Premier League will hopefully turn into an even more exciting season this year, although it'll be difficult to top Leicester's remarkable performance last season.

We have set up a community boost for all our lovely members. The more members who join the promotion, the higher boost you'll get :)

If you haven't used a price boost before, you can read about it here.

Here is how it works:

1. Place a €10 bet or more on either Premier League, La Liga or Serie A (total minimum odds: 1.50). The price boost is limited to a €10 stake, regardless if you bet more.
  2. Post a screenshot of your betslip in this thread before Saturday the 20th of August at 10:00 CET.  Kindly note that the bet you post in this thread won't get boosted, as you'll receive the price boost afterwards.
  3. Watch the value of your price boost increase, as other community members join in on the promotion.
  4. You’ll receive the price boost no later than 20th of August at 12:00. As there are no limitation on the price boost, you're free to use it on any bet you'd like.

Boost levels:

1 member: 10% boost
5 members: 25% boost
10 members: 50% boost
20 members: 75% boost
40 members: 100% boost

Will  Arsene Wenger finally meet the high expectations from the fans in his potentially last season in charge of the Gunners. Has Jürgen Klopp got the quality in his squad to finish in top 4 with the Merseyside Reds? Will Pogba and Zlatan lead Man. Utd. bring back the trophy to the Theatre of Dreams and how will PSG and Juventus perform without their former stars? Guardiola left the German champions for new adventures in Manchester and both Bayern, Dortmund and Wolfsburg have been really active on the transfer market during the summer, so we're excited to find out how quickly the new players will adapt to each team. Will Götse's return to Westfalen gain Dortmund's ability to challenge Bayern this year and perhaps bring back the Deutsche Meisterschale to his childhood club? Many questions and speculations to be answered within the next 10 months!

You can use this currency converter to find out the minimum stake required in your local currency.

Terms and conditions
- Only one bet of €10 or more placed on Unibet will count towards the promotion.
- The promotion is limited to a maximum of 250 players.

- The screenshot of your betslip with the bet placed, must be posted in this thread.
- Only one entry per community member, any members found using multiple accounts will be removed from the promotion and we reserve the right to take further action
- All offers are intended for recreational players and Unibet may limit the eligibility for this offer and limit stakes at its own discretion.
- If your account currency isn't Euro, the amount credited will be determined by the Unibet Community Team. The current currency rate will be used, and the amount will be rounded up/down to avoid odd amounts.
- Unibet reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.

Former community moderator

@polarbear wrote:

amazing how many community members are taken part into this kind of promotions.

seems that all of them are freerolers and that is a big shame

I have made some changes to the campaign, so fewer members are needed, in order to reach the different levels. We'll invite more customers to the community this week, hopefully some of them will see the great value in this and the "close, but no cigar" promotion :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@polarbear wrote:

amazing how many community members are taken part into this kind of promotions.

seems that all of them are freerolers and that is a big shame

I have made some changes to the campaign, so fewer members are needed, in order to reach the different levels. We'll invite more customers to the community this week, hopefully some of them will see the great value in this and the "close, but no cigar" promotion :)

actually is not all about that , this community is full also with tipster predictions and nobody post here an easy bet to help others to take a boost. i am not even a betting player but i did to help. are others with 700 posts and i dont see them to be part in this kind of promo. i also sugget to offer from now on only promotions like this without freerollers cause is not normal in a "freeroll"( and i dont mean on poker )  promotion to have 100 ppl or more into it and in this kind of promos 3-4 ppl

Don't be dissapointed.There are 2 more days till deadline.You'll see tomorrow a lot of members trying this promotion :D.

On the other hand,you don't have to bleam the members with more than 700 post who don't take part into this promotion.or the tipsters.Some of them,like myself,i'm focused more on tennis betting,and not on football betting.And there are a lot of reasons why members don't take part in this.Some of they maybe bet only Live,and are not interested into pre match bets.But  made a huge change into members level to get the boost,so it will happen.And of course any suggestion about promotions are welcomed from anybody,but  anywhere in this world the "free" stuff will get a lot much more attention ,than something you have to pay something,no matter how little.And it will be a risk for the community team to focus just on this kinds of promo,because they may lose a lot of quality members which have their own resons not to take part inot this kind of promos.I got a lot of help from other members with tips ,and it was "free" to get ,so i appreciate anyone who spend a certain amount of time just to give some tips to other,which you can use or not.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thanks for the reply.But The "Close, but no cigar" promotion is available up to max 10 posts this week,at least that was what  said yesterday...and think it's preety much done for now.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived