Deposit

Qkombakom1

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hallo!

I have problem with Unibet account. I speaking little english. Problem is, when Yesterday i make Deposit: with 25€. Now i have bonus, but this money not coming. So i have one missed deposit. Now when i look my bakroll, i see this: ???.  Dont say how match i have. Pls give me Back mein 25€, what yesterday is lost. Thank you Unibet supprt! 

• Solution

Hi @Qkombakom1, welcome to the Community. :)
What I can see on your account is that after you've contacted our colleagues on Live Chat, you guys agreed to cancel the deposit Bonus so that you can play poker instead. Whenever a deposit bonus in use, the Bonus money can't be used in poker nor the deposited cash amount. I'd be happy to look into your query however I'm not sure I completely understand what the issue is here. If you believe it's easier to speak your native tongue, please feel free to contact your local Live Chat service which will be open today until 19:00 CET.

The reason your balance is not shown in the poker app is because the option is not activated, it can be easily done though if you tap where your balance is shown and then tap the gray button next to "Show Balance"
Balance.JPG.eaa4f6291e7cdc36c979cb15186646c7.JPG

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 8 months later...

hello this morning l have deposit like 2 o clock in the morning and after 20 minutes l try to deposit again same card visa debit car and l cant make it its same card everything OK why l cant make and how lm gone do live chat with someone