Verification Account

Belleke

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hello,

I am trying to verificate my account, but its not working.
I am a Belgian Citizen and we have an ID card. I'v upload my ID card twice allready (front and back) and twice i get the same message after a few days that they cant accenpt these documents.

What am i doing wrong?

thanks in advance for the help

Isabelle

• Like 1

Hey there,

I have the same issue. I'm trying to upload my ID for 2wks now but still it gets rejected.

Pl support someone on how to proceed

Gr Marco

Hello,

I am trying to verificate my account, but its not working.
I am a Belgian Citizen and we have an ID card. I'v upload my ID card twice allready (front and back) and twice i get the same message after a few days that they cant accenpt these documents.

What am i doing wrong?

thanks in advance for the help

• Like 1

Hi @Belleke, welcome to the Community :)
The ID was indeed received however there is still an existing request for the bank statement used to deposit ending in 3932 and for an ID of the account holder afore mentioned. The Bank statement requested would need to contain the 2 deposits made in the dates below in your account:
28/08/19 22:10 - 50 EUR
16/06/19 17:36 - 50 EUR
You can still upload these documents in your account and please let us know once you did, we can try and speed up things a bit for you.

@MRC , the request is somewhat similar  to the above, there is a request for the ID and a Prood of address for the 3rd party account holder of the Paypal method used to deposit. A broader explanation over what constitutes a a Proof of address can be found here, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to aid you in this verification.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi Ray,

thank you for the reply.
I dont know if i understand it fully. Do i have to upload the documents to the Highpay transactions ? I cant find another place to do it. And can the bankstatements be from online banking?
Do i alsohave to upload my ID again?

tnx in advance

• Like 1

Hi @Belleke, thank you for the documents. I've sent them to be verified and raised their priority. Since there is a 3rd party involvement there is a chance this will take a bit more time and possibly some more documents but I'll keep my eyes open for an update from the guys in security and update you as soon as I know more.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 9 months later...

unibet security team suck , they dont know how to do their work correctly 

the whole unibet team are like lawy pigs my account is still being verfied for the last seven month ant it is still going on ive already submitted severals documents severals time

still nothing 

unibet team just ❤️♥️❤️ off 

• Like 1

Hey @DEMON, I understand the frustration but that's not helpful. Lets take a minute to cool off, and we can start working on the issue. 

Latest verification request has been for a specific card. When sending a picture of a card, we need front and back. We need to see the signature on the back, that's why it has been rejected. And as this card does not have a name in the front, we will also need to see proof of ownership of the card. This is something you can get from online banking or card statements if you have those. 

Let me know if this doesn't clear it up and I can send you a PM and we can get it sorted. :) 

Dude do you understand whats my situation ? moe than six month to verify and confirmed an account ? is this a way of work ? several times i've send each and every documentation and i guess that am not the only person who is dealing with such type of problems , search for it you'll get more than ten peoples who is facing such type of problems

in my country , banks don't put your name in your prepaid card , still i've send my documentation that ive got from the bank to show that am the owner of the card 

now to hell with your security team , if they wan to verify then they can cal my bank and do the verifications , ive wasted my time and m money to get thoses documents from the banks which is still not acceptable 

Other betting plateform takes not more than ten minutes to crosscheck documentation but your team they take more than ' days , is this a way of work ? 

sorry but for me Unibet service is the worst 

Hey @DEMON,

I do understand your situation. I've taken a look at the case and the documents, and you have not sent what has been requested. It's extremely hard for us to verify documents if we don't receive the right ones. The documents you've sent us shows absolutely nothing more than the card number. You have been informed via customer support about this as well. 

Again, I understand the frustration, but lets keep this conversation polite and we might actually get something done. :) 

• Like 1

Hey @kickserv,

That's all just matter of perspective. The cases you see here, or the cases you might even have experienced that have been going on for longer than usual, are nothing compared to the amount of verifications we do. It's not normal for people to come and say that "Oh, that was quick and easy!". :)

In reality, our verification process is pretty top notch. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but +99% of our verifications are handled faster or within the guidetimes provided. :) 

• Like 1

Well yes most will only post to complain. And yes most of the time the customer sends in the wrong information or incomplete documents or whatever.

But I can tell you in my case, it was comical how poor the verification process was. Eventually it got done, but it should have never taken as long as it did. I waited for just under a month which was pathetic, and far away from "top notch". And no the verification process didn't take forever because of me sending in the wrong documents, so don't even go there. I literally had a bank manager hand me a document with all my banking information and the verification team screwed that up. The verification process took so long because the verification team is inept. Yes it finally got sorted out which is a good thing, and yes I finally received my payout which is a great thing. But please don't try to tell me how "top notch" the process is, because it isn't. It needs drastic changes, which will not happen because that department thinks they are gods who are incapable of making a mistake. 

What I tried to say was that there are exceptions to every rule. Mistakes happen, it's still only humans at work. But the sheer amount of completed verifications vs. bad experience in verifications is just so absurd, that you wouldn't even believe it. It is a teeny tiny fraction of cases that are prolonged in any way, for any reason. 

• Like 1