Cant log in Unibet page

polarbear

what is going on with unibet page?

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.unibet.ro (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

I was trying to log in via chrome and explorer and same thing 
i am trying to log in in my poker client and this is what it shows

Capture.PNG.1bbc77216d3213dd4303ab3b53eaed06.PNG

i allready scaned my computer 3 times : AVG , Malwarebytes and HitmanPro = 0 virues or other craps

someon else with this problem?

In Romania,Unibet is down.

I've played poker a few moments ago,so if you click yes,you can go into poker Client,

But on the normal site,you can't at the moment.It's about an unsecure connection,most likely when hackers take the site down,and this is for our protection.

Im so sad,i can't play free bingo now,where i NEVER win anytihing :)) :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@polarbear In Romania,Unibet is down.

I've played poker a few moments ago,so if you click yes,you can go into poker Client,

But on the normal site,you can't at the moment.It's about an unsecure connection,most likely when hackers take the site down,and this is for our protection.

Im so sad,i can't play free bingo now,where i NEVER win anytihing :)) :D

yeas , i actually dont need poker client in this moment , yesterday night i was making the best deal ever in my life : opt in for the medals sports bonus .Betting 50 RON on odds of at least 1.4 ( i choosed handball germany vs brazil -germany ) so i lost 50 RON on them but i want see if i was receving 30 RON Freebet for first Romania olympics gold

so hope this will be resolved soon

Opted for the same promo as well.

And finally,the girls from Epee's brought Romania's first gold medal at the Olympics so far.And tonight for sure we'll get another one in men's double tennis final,hopefully it will be gold as well.

The freebet will be awarded,no doublt about it,it's just a temporary problem,and i'm sure the IT guys are working on it and we'll be on again shortly :D

@AndreiBN wrote:

@polarbear Opted for the same promo as well.

And finally,the girls from Epee's brought Romania's first gold medal at the Olympics so far.And tonight for sure we'll get another one in men's double tennis final,hopefully it will be gold as well.

The freebet will be awarded,no doublt about it,it's just a temporary problem,and i'm sure the IT guys are working on it and we'll be on again shortly :D

i want remind you that in t&c you should bet again cause the medal was won. so we have to choose other prediction , hope this time will not loose anything :)

Yeah mate,i know.I'll probably find a tennis game before the final.Good luck to you as well.We might win some more medal today,so we have to pay attention when to bet ,cause there might be a short time between medals and time of betting for the free bet to be win

I just looked at the error. The Certificate expired, which isn't a huge deal. Unibet just need to contact certificate authority to renew. You can still access site though. Just proceed & 'Add to exception' if it asks you, if you're using Firefox.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

The issued raised by  was last friday,and it was due to a expired security certificate which was renewed after 2-3 hours from the problem.The maintenance which was today,was in the morning just for 40 minutes or so.

Archived