Did not receive free bets with Unibet Tennis Club

raphgehren

Hi!

I participated to following promotions related to Belgian Unibet Tennis Club (during US Open):

- 1st round : I bet 10€ on David Goffin -> he won that match and 2nd and 3rd rounds as well -> I should have received 3 free bets or 2€. But I only received one.

-3rd round : I bet 10€ on Elise Mertens -> she won -> I should have received a 5€ free bet. But I did not receive it.

Could you please fix this ? Thank you for your support !

Raph

Hi @raphgehren, welcome to the Community and thank you for reaching out to us with this :)

I've forwarded your post to the guys responsible and after they have a closer look at what happened the free bets will be credited in your account. Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. Lastly, apologies for the inconvenience, there is a bit of a lag when pulling the list from our system for crediting you guys and if you qualify within that period this is bound to happen. It's not an everyday occurrence though and only a small number of players were affected. Thanks again for the heads up and sorry for keeping you waiting :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator