Bet has disappeared

Dan121212

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

I had a £10 bet on the winner in the 1955 at Kempton this evening and a £2 bet on the horse that came 4th(which lost obviously) £12 was deducted from my balance and it said bet was placed, but now it's as if it never happened on my bet history and the £12 remains deducted....anyone know how I can request someone to look into this for me? Thanks

Hi @Dan121212, welcome to the Community :)
I believe the confusion comes from where racing bets are stored, you see, Racing bets are stored in a separate place from sportsbets. They have their own section in the racing section of your account as seen below. 

1880634323_Racingbets.thumb.JPG.135fb710b12b2a35b904d3d6fc4c55f2.JPG

So if you would place a bet and then look under sportsbets, it would look like you described above, money placed but no visible pending racing bets. I hope this answers the question but do let me know if there's somenthing I missed.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• Solution

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this @Dan121212, it's quite a peculiar situation. I've contacted the traders and was advised that the reason you are not seeing is because it was most probably placed in a time on the 28th when the site was encountering a minor technical issue, but basically the bet is stuck. We have now raised a case to the traders and I'm hoping that this bet can be settled and re displayed on your account as soon as possible. I've also added you a bonus as an apologie for the inconvenience. I'll keep my eyes peeled for an update and will inform you here in this thread as soon as I know more.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Thanks Ray, appreciate the help and the bonus gesture. At the time of placing the bet the site was being really glitchy, doing all sorts of strange things. I failed to put a couple of bets on prior to this race and after the bet went through I just logged off and gave up for the evening. Anyway, Cheers.