Misleading information

lughi

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

I was reading the promotion and I found something saying: "Play for gratis cash-spins". So I entered to play. It was boring, but i did few spins, only because I thought it was free, not because I was interested. Suddenly I realized that it was not free, but I was paying from my account. I never allowed to put money there. I would like to get an answer, otherwise I won't put a cent in here anymore and I will close the account. 

• Solution

Hi @lughi, welcome to the Community :)
Had a closer look at this for you and it seems like we are talking about a wagering Bonus with Free Spins reward. This would mean that you would ned to wager your own money and enter the competition with other players for a chance to win Free Spins. Which is probably what the root of the confusion is here.

pirates.thumb.JPG.93e2a4b9ed39c6ee031b3da841527b8a.JPG

I'll leave the description of the promotion below in the spoiler and as a sidenote, there are always terms and conditions attached to promotions and knowing them before trying to complete a Bonus is crucial to avoid frustration and we're always happy to clarify these. If you do stumble upon a promotion in the future that is not entirely clear, please let us know in time.

With that being said, I'm sorry you had a not so good experience today, I truly hope that changes in the future.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

Get ready for Aarrgh great adventure when you sail across the seven seas and earn Cash Free Spins for our New Daily Jackpot game – Pirates’ Plenty: Battle for Gold!  

This new slot will have you battening down the hatches as you battle your wato riches. And you can earn yourself over 200 Cash Free Spins by playing this week, simply by matching the wagering requirements for each level  

X really could mark the spot for you today! 

How to Play: 

• Open Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold 
  • Opt-in to the promotion and complete the wagering requirement for the first level 
  • Upon completion you can claim the Free Spins won in level 1 
  • Once the Free Spins have been used, you will see a new pop up offering the opportunity to participate in the next leve

Former Community Moderator