Tournament leaderboard scrolling

WoodyWoodpecker

@WoodyWoodpecker wrote:

Hi guys,

Is it just me or is there a glitch when you go to the lobby leaderboard during a tournament and scroll down the list: it keeps pinging back up to the top before you can get to the bottom?! Is there a workaround for this?

yes it does that cause the chips are changing , but if you want see yourself you have an eye on the lobby , press it and you ll see all the time your position

This has always annoyed me too. It either snaps back to the top or goes down to the very bottom, but getting it to stay, even for a second, in the middle to see the players that are on their way out is almost impossible. During the bubble that's the part I think everyone is most interested in, so I hope they've fixed it in the new version.

@WoodyWoodpecker wrote:

@WoodyWoodpecker wrote:

yeah, thanks. I do that but when you want to see what's going on around the bubble it gets really anoying :-/

Also annoying that you can't edit your own typos :smileyvery-happy:

You can. :smileyhappy: Just click on the three little dots up to the right and you'll see the edit option. But unfortunately this only works for 30 minutes after you've posted.

Yeh, it's a bug related to tourney information being updated.  I'm not sure if it's Adobe Air related or not, but as we'll have a new client in the relatively near future I'll leave it for now and make sure we test for it there.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived