Paypal withdrawal

at97

I know this subject has already been discussed, but some things are still unclear to me.

When I try to withdraw money (€300) to my paypal account, it says that this method is unavailable to me. I've already made deposits through paypal in the past. My last deposit (where the profit I want to withdraw, comes from) happened through my normal bank account, is this the reason paypal is unavailable to me? Would a new deposit with paypal solve the problem and allow me to withdraw €300 to my paypal account?

Thanks alot.

Hi @at97, welcome to the Community :)

I'm afraid it won't be possible to withdraw with PayPal until your balance is over 20 euro. The whole system works on a closed loop and unless Paypal was used exclusively to deposit and withdraw we can't approve PayPal withdraws until the loop is closed (Balance goes under 20 euro). Once that happened you are welcome to resume activity exclusively with PayPal for everyday transactions, but this one would need to be initiated via Bank Transfer I'm afraid.
I've answered the same query here and it fits like a glove in his thread as well.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.\

/Ray

Former Community Moderator