£30 risk free bet can't be activated.

Go to solution Solved by RayL,

So I had this promotion available:

1. First make sure you don’t have an active bonus.

2. Activate this bonus offer.

3. Wager at least £175 pre-match on sports within 60 days after bonus activation.

4. Activate the £30 Risk Free Bet pre-match on sports in My Account – Active Bonus.

5. Place a pre-match bet on sports of £30 or higher with your own money.

6. We will refund the first pre-match bet after bonus activation up to £30 cash if you don’t win.

The thing is that after wagering £175 there is no activation button for risk free £30. How do I get my risk free bet?

• Solution

Hi @edguk1990, welcome to the Community :)
I had a look at the bets placed and the only one I was able to find which is placed on Sports, a bet of £20 on Dustin Johnson. The bet on Dustin does not count towards the wagering since a Profit boost was used on it though.
The rest are placed on Racing events, but as the terms mention, "Wager at least £175 pre-match on sports". Racing bets not being included in this unfortunately.
But here's what we can do, since I can see that in the terms it's not mentioned that Profit Boosts, Free Bets or Odds Boosts are not to be used when trying to wager this Bonus, we've added you the £20 back to your account. 
The wagering progression remains at 0% as no Sports bets were yet placed which would count towards the wagring. Below in the Spoiler please find the full terms and conditions of your offer:

How does it work?
1. First make sure you don’t have an active bonus.
2. Activate this bonus offer.
3. Wager at least £175 pre-match on sports within 60 days after bonus activation.
4.Bets placed with Profit Boosts, Odds Boosts or with Free Bets don't count towards the wagering.
5. Activate the £30 Risk Free Bet pre-match on sports in My Account – Active Bonus.
6. Place a pre-match bet on sports of £30 or higher with your own money.
7. We will refund the first pre-match bet after bonus activation up to £30 cash if you don’t win.

Bonus turnover requirements
· The £30 Risk Free Bet (pre-match bet) will be credited to your My Account – Active Bonus once at least £175 is wagered  pre-match on sports.
· Only pre-match on sports bets which are settled and closed count towards the reward.
· Only the first pre-match bet on sports after bonus activation will be eligible for a refund of maximum £30.
- Only bet with odds of 1.40 or higher count towards this promotion.
· It is the player’s own responsibility to complete the turnover requirements within 60 days after bonus activation. After 60 days the remaining bonus money will be permanently cancelled along with all pending bets and potential winnings.

Important bonus conditions
· It’s not permitted to have more than one active bonus at the same time. 
· When activating a new bonus offer while having an active bonus, the player accepts cancelling the active bonus including its pending bets and potential winnings.
· This bonus offers is only available for one account.
· Unibet reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or modify this bonus offer at all times.
· General terms & conditions apply.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

Former Community Moderator