MILION EUROS

OOO

Hello everyone ,
do we have any loser with more than 1 milion/euro or dollar here in community? 
If we have in community , I'm waiting for him/her,

Even If you lost more than milion dollars/euros since your childhood holla at me :)

otherwise pray for us :) 

GOODLUCK ALL

We had one with a 1/4 million or so, does that count as well? Laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Rushbie what do you mean ? am I lying ? =)) , I coudn't understand ! , you mentioned my profile picture and Idea , And mentioned masterplan , lies ? could you clear it please?
or you think If anyone smokes weed , they are posting by their high feeling ? I dont understand people like you , but if there is need to prove It , I'll give you my email , just go and ask about my statement's , where I was playing before , then you will get it , or maybe you are thinking no one with these amounts will proccess in community ? Please make it clear , how can you judge people with make those slander ?
1 Milion  800 thousand euro , is It round sum for you or what?

Nah, was just funny how in the middle of the night someone who has lost lots of money comes up with this "idea" right after changing a picture of weed in to avatar.. wouldn't be first one of those stories that leads into something less pleasant 😏
And mainly meant myself with the lying-possibility part. If I'd for example lie that I've lost 10billion euros, would you tell what the idea is all about?
Chill, dude 😃

@Rushbie ok dude thank you for make it clear , haha the amount I mentioned above It wasn't lost transaction for 1 day or 1month , It's for 4 5 years , and my avatar was changed I think 1 week ago , I just made this topic , to find and know the players like me , and I want to talk with them (It's better to say I'm trying to find Aggressive players ), my Idea is private , but If I want to explain it in short way , It's better to say I wanna do what they are doing , hope you get it .

but be informed I dont mean I lost 1.8 In unibet , there are many options .

Even If Idea is sh111 ,  It's really good for me to know and share situation with players , any way wait for it you will see . 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...