Daily picks

startelver

Tonight we have a super cup final played in Norway , where Real Madrid will meet Sevilla.  

Real Madrid do not have their best players for this match , no Ronaldo, Bale, Navas, Kroos, Coentrao, Pepe or Benzema. And that's almost all the team missing so even if Real Madrid have excellent replacements I think that Sevilla has a great chance here of winning.  

So this is my pick:  Real Madrid - Sevilla : Asian hcp +0.5 on Sevilla , odds 1.98

There is always a danger for a draw at full time so that's why I think it's wise to play safe here.  

Good luck if you follow !

Are you aware of the superodds on Usain Bolt in the Olympics?  

Right now you can play on him winning both the 100m, 200m and the 4x100 relay  .  The odds has been boosted to 3.50 .  He is a big favourite in all the events , I think only a injury can stop him .  

So for me this is a great chance to win . :smileywink:

@startelver wrote:

Are you aware of the superodds on Usain Bolt in the Olympics?  

Right now you can play on him winning both the 100m, 200m and the 4x100 relay  .  The odds has been boosted to 3.50 .  He is a big favourite in all the events , I think only a injury can stop him .  

So for me this is a great chance to win . :smileywink:

don't know, I played it a little, thought  also to maybe use freebet on it, but also feel like Bolt might only get 2 times gold this olympics

Archived