some strategy to buy tickets?

WWhite

personal :) hello'm not regular bingo jgador, but sometimes spending a few euros (few) :) but I wonder if you any strategy for when you buy the tickets. whenever the game, never won anything ..: / really bad luck or do n know how to play bingo !? is also need luck with tickets qu station on my account, right? ty guys, and girls :)

No strategy as it's 100% luck, & nothing can change that. If you're superstitious, maybe choose tickets based on your birthdate (If you're born in the 8th month, choose 8th ticket, if you're born on the 26th day, count 26 tickets and choose that one).

I like to buy 1 or 2 tickets occasionally, only won once for $12 in over 200+ games. Now no more bingo for me. :smileyindifferent:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...

How much tickets you use to buy? For me is better to buy maximum/near to maximum tickets whatever is the price to give more chances. Its good when i have to wager that ticket or bonus, otherwise it can be a big disaster, sometimes the 2 lines pays less than i paid. 😞  But i know most of the hardcore bingo player just buy few tickets and stay there to chat. How you play guys? 

And how is the structure of it? If the total prize is 8 $ and one ticket cost 0,1 $, it means there are 80 tickets in play? Or it has also some fee, rake or whatever? 

I was thinking on these recently because i always fail (on other site) to wager the bonus. Can bingo be profitable at all, or better just go for the big prize and be happy once in a year with it? 😏

I only played about 3 or 4 times bingo ... not much taste, for 2 reasons, I have no luck, and once bought all the tickets, and even 1 euro me out, did not realize ... since never play, but tava curious if there could be some sort of strategy .. :)

Archived