Never give up!

Merenitsu

@psrquack  Watching funny videos and drinking is what I do. What's most interesting is that Hexa kept the balance this year, even though I don't win big prizes. It is the hexa that will save me. But in the previous 2 years it was hard.

@psrquack wrote:

As I see poker is more complex game than you can say I will win 6 from  my next 10 flips if i'm ahead. The percentages only means this combination will win in general, but a player could have peaks and valleys that wouldn't match to the written percentages. I think it's better to say, that I played well, I was forced my opponent going allin, I was ahead when the reveal of cards happened, let's see if the trap worked or not.

To be honest, I don't think playing Hexas would be profitable more than 1% of the players in long term. You have 33% chance for a win, blinds increasing fast, starting chips are less, than expected. You should be skilled much more than your opponents, having 200+ buyin bankroll and nerves. But let's say, you are trying your luck. What could be your strongest weapon? For me is the bluntness of speech of your opponents. If they hit a bigger multiplier (5x,10x on €1 level), they are starting to act like a rock(less raise, value bets, folding more often). If the multiplier is normal, then many of them using the "trying to double up early" strategy. I'm sure you have better memory than me so you can identify more signs. This means theoretically you can beat the level. But you should have a soild BR for it, what means 300-400 buyins.

To the mixing of strategy: I not a big friend playing the sheriff at the table, what means following a strategy and not adding the acting of the enemies to it, which means I always try to differ my basic strategy to my opponents. That could be a loose calling station image in some situation, but I know a strategy won't be enough to win a hand, I will need luck too.

Always difficult handling situations when villain has better hands at showdown no matter what the starting hands were. Maybe having a little break, watching funny videos like Magnus Carlsen's funny opening would help.

• Like 1

I just thought everything was fine. Hold'em in tournaments is just tin, about 40 allins out of 50 lost in 2 hours. That's bull❤️♥️❤️. I don’t win all inns in Omaha that much. Maximum 2-3 per tournament. That's bull❤️♥️❤️. As soon as I thought that something had changed, it turned out that nothing had changed. I haven't won 2 hands in a row in hold'em for a month now.

Day 84 29.03.2021

Bets - €8.21
4 PL - €2
Slots - €1

12:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €100 Falling Star Bounty -> Place 21/23 -> Won: €0
20:15 -> Buy-in: €0.50 -> €50 Space Madness Bounty Nano -> Place 40/77 -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €500 Betting Freeroll-> Place 144/269 -> Won: €0

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €0
-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €1.5
-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €3

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €3

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €5

Ending Bankroll: €50  ( - € 19.18 ) + 18.611 CP + 59 BP + €3000 Mission Special Ticket! + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + 6  X €2 Unibet Open Ticket! + 4 X €1 Unibet Open Ticket!

Total cash out €317.26

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  After a few hours, I lost about € 10 in Omaha. Again I won maybe one or two hands in an hour😃

What I'm trying to tell you that winning the number of hands is irrelevent. More important is recognizing the pattern and the dynamics of the table. If the table is a rock, then may happen, that I fold almost everything, because they are waiting for the nuts.

Btw posting those unlucky hands are welcome.

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  5.thumb.png.e78935099195715300df3973558f6b93.png

Betting line would be interesting. R/RR/allin preflop should work, if you sitting on hot seat/enemy's playing style is loose with wide preflop range. On HU your hand is pretty strong preflop, so some raise/call would be fine.

Flop pot control is strongly recommended, but it can be some exceptions, if your opponent is a Raisy Daisy, or you already have the odds for flush and having stronger flush on villain's side will happen very rarery. I would offer you that move, if you are sure that enemy won't flee away from your money and table dinamics won't chance in the next 10 minutes (no new entrants etc.)

Turn: only call, if eneny has around 20 of the original chips left, If more and you think you are a better player, than fold. Agressive moves like potbet are not recommended.

• Like 1

1, I don't know what happened there, but those connected cards are very dangerious against 2 players. Only in extreme situations is this hand playable, but regularly in MTT's, when you are in emergency due to lack of stack.

2, 3, 4, yes, you didn't receive the necessary outs, but others were so kind giving you a warning sign do not call them. It happenes to other cards to, new worm on the hook, as my experienced and skilled duckmate says.

5, Well, that's may hurt you, but betting line helps a lot too. Real flip for the main pot, unlucky.

• Like 1

Day 87 01.03.2021

Placed a € 10 bet to get €5 freebet and ticket to the Betting freeroll
Got €500 Betting Freeroll Ticket! for bet €10
Got 10 BP for 50 CP
Got 10 BP for 100 CP
Got 30 BP for 250 cP
Got 50 BP for 1 step April Mission

Slots - €1
Bets + €6.53
Banzai - €2
4 NL + €6.50
4 PL + €11.31

18:00 -> Buy-in: €1 -> ValueHeavy Home Game €50 added -> Place 23/26 -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €500 Betting Freeroll-> Place 263/374 -> Won: €0
22:00 -> €375 Livertool is the real April fool -> Place 141/500 -> Won: €0
22:00 -> €0 Livertool is the real April fool -> Place 2/47 -> Won: €0

-> Buy-in: €1 -> stgo for 2 place -> Won: €0

Ending Bankroll: €85.12  (+€ 14.60 ) + 409 CP + 159 BP + €3000 Mission Special Ticket! + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + 6  X €2 Unibet Open Ticket! + 14 X €1 Unibet Open Ticket!

Total cash out €317.26

• Like 2