high odd on accumulator in olympic tennis

gillvs77

correct accumulators in olympic tennis yesterday/overnight :smileyhappy:, biggest odd (@203.8) I ever had all correct, started with 2 acca's of 5 with Errani normal match outcome and  Errani +1.5 set, then add some more (with normal Errani pick, all other picks also simple match outcome) and half hour later I made another one with add of Lopez/Nadal and Puig

1337324425_Schermafdruk2016-08-0907_39_16.thumb.png.afc20aff9cd8712c89827a49e3f130d3.png

Very nice hit. :smileyvery-happy: Could have been extremely nice if you had a couple Euros on it :smileyindifferent: Still a very nice return.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Very nice hit. :smileyvery-happy: Could have been extremely nice if you had a couple Euros on it :smileyindifferent: Still a very nice return.

@yeah, you can regret always to have put more on with paid out bets, even singles @1.....

this here is one of my biggest "just not" I guess 

was a weekend Unibet action for Accumulator-4 (min. 5 euro) tot get 10 euro cash extra, normally I would not play as much but for action I did

3 times same matches (won is same as lost but with draw on Arsenal-CP,  middle is same as won but with Milan draw) and I remember I doubted most about Arsenal draw or Crystal Palace , I guess I went for biggest odd =(2035339529_Schermafdruk2016-08-0911_08_10.thumb.png.229e250464828ff891cdbefc50617139.png

Archived