Monday jackpot tournaments

DeGuigs

Each monday, Unibet offers us a opportunity to win big amount of extra cash with the Jackpot Hold'Em tournaments. As you know, if a player wins both tournaments, he wins 2500€ extra cash and if he finishes in top 3 of both, it is 1000€ of extra cash.

I played them a lot but my best results were winning one and top 15 of the other one. Has somebody already won both tournament and the 2500€ award or top 3 ? 

My best result was 1st and 6th. Havent played them in a while though.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Gave these tourneys a shot today since the RIO competition was on so I decided why not add a few tables on the side.

Ended up 13th in the bigger buy in MTT and won the 1 dollar MTT.  Such a sigh that I couldn't finish top 3 in both or winning one of the RIO mtt's instead.  Got so focused on these 2 mtt's that I forgot to reg the last couple RIO MTTs.

Still this is a great MTT promotion and I was sad to see that at least one of them overlayed.  This shouldn't be happening with such a sweet Jackpot element.  Unibet should remind users of the bonus aspect.  If I recall when I started on Unibet the lobby portion didn't actually show the Jackpot prize.  Not sure if that's still an issue... but with the amount of players these offerings should fill easily.  A different day perhaps as Monday has the butler league and asking players to 5 table might be a bit too much for a lot of users.

@Sect7G wrote:

Gave these tourneys a shot today since the RIO competition was on so I decided why not add a few tables on the side.

Ended up 13th in the bigger buy in MTT and won the 1 dollar MTT.  Such a sigh that I couldn't finish top 3 in both or winning one of the RIO mtt's instead.  Got so focused on these 2 mtt's that I forgot to reg the last couple RIO MTTs.

Still this is a great MTT promotion and I was sad to see that at least one of them overlayed.  This shouldn't be happening with such a sweet Jackpot element.  Unibet should remind users of the bonus aspect.  If I recall when I started on Unibet the lobby portion didn't actually show the Jackpot prize.  Not sure if that's still an issue... but with the amount of players these offerings should fill easily.  A different day perhaps as Monday has the butler league and asking players to 5 table might be a bit too much for a lot of users.

+1 to day change or additional day added.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/Jackpot-Butler-MTTs/m-p/3791#M332 ;) 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived