Holdem indicator

polarbear

We all know that 3th part software are not allowed on Unibet , but i ve seen something today that i never thought i will ever see.This software allowes poker players unfair advantages using this .It is not normal to be attached by Unibet client and i know you know about this but something must be done as soon as posible to be banned and people who are trying to use this to be banned.

If this is possible i dont wanna imagine about bots.

First, it's against the rules to use it, as it is any other third party program.

Second, its existance doesn't change whatever the prior probability was of there being bots on the site.  

Third, they've been doing this for a while.  Whenever they release a version that works on our site, we change our site so that their software breaks.  There's a small window each update where their software works, and we can't do much about that for now.  

Fourth, they say on their site that they comply with all site T&Cs.  This is demonstrably not true, and shows you how dishonest they are as a company.  I wouldn't want to trust them when they say anything else.  HUD software needs to be highly trusted because it could easily be sending your holecard data to another player or company, for example.  Anyone who uses software from a dishonest company during the brief window that it works are taking big risks with their own security, plus of course, we'll ban you when we find you.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

• 1 month later...

@finamala wrote:

is there a way for you to sue them if they are consistently doing this ?    (the company that makes that HUD)

I've looked into it, and at the very least it'd be difficult.  We're based in different countries and it's not clear how site terms apply.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived