The betting chit chat

jerry

@AndreiBN wrote:

Good inspiration on using this  €5 Premier League Live free bet from the promotion :

Bet is : Over 2.5 goals in the first 30 minutes :

Capture.PNG.5457d6013d62ca4d89ce5d85476b9ace.PNG

Nice odds, I've been harvesting after Pironkova successful comeback, but with small ammounts except this one:

1044886811_195-Pironkova.png.afca9ecfe1669ce44e4a5a5c3c650de7.png

Waited for Williams to be out in this one to prevent jinxed outcomes :atisfied:

• Like 2

@FunckyFish @Pesek 

At one time my friend used to back the long shots in doubles with a shorter priced "sure thing." If that won he had more money on the long shots. Of course the downside was when the "sure thing" lost, but that's the beauty of betting. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

A lot of fun for me, the biggest part was waiting for the match and believing that history likes to repeat.

ha.png.f5baf129ae25861b2ef7867923ba036f.png

I can't forgive myself not betting on S.Korda instead of this. This guy is going for easy 3:0 with odds about 3 before match...

Przechwytywanieyttttt.PNG.804f94db59c69615d13db5253aa4538b.PNG

Now im kicking myself not playing 3:0 and 2:0. I mean odds 5 with that outcome would get probably like 500 odds....Damn, when i get smart :teardrop: 

Swiatek can really win this, i see only Kenin that can beat her.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@FunckyFish To be honest i didn't believe she could win this. The second thing is i stopped playing on people and teams from my own country. So many dissapointments.

@jerry  We both know she might not be ready to win this tournament. It's not about there is nobody that can stop her. I am not sure she can handle it mentally.

@Pesek wrote:

@jerry  We both know she might not be ready to win this tournament. It's not about there is nobody that can stop her. I am not sure she can handle it mentally.

Nah its like that IMO. Just look what players are left. Next round with Trevisan i mean WTF talking about an easy quarterfinal :Rofl:

Then Svitolina semi and final with Kenin [which not 100% seeing this RG]. I mean if she lose to Trevisan then this will be really outrageous :Rofl:  No Azarenka, Williams, Osaka...like i said i see only Kenin as a threat, since Svitolina is very unconvincing for me [she was losing in both sets to Linette]. Todays Swiatek will destroy Svitolina.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

i got yesterday again promo letter "do we see goals on Elland Road?.....
first and correct time was at 2.10.....now i would very much like to re bet on it leeds play draw against man city....5.56....

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...

• 2 weeks later...

Woke up with idea that Chelsea will take it 😛 but the draw could be there. Somehow i think Sevilla cant win this, but im many times wrong :happyshy:

Both teams looks very shaky in the defence ATM, so i expect goals here, maybe even a lot of them. Will build some nice combo BUT ELSEWHERE since Unibet still dont allow to combine scorers, yellow receivers {WHYYY?]. Anyhow will try goal Werner yellow Azpi Jorginho, Rakitic maybe with some goals and corners. Feel also like this is the match that could bring both teams to score in both halves [11,5 odd]

Feel like Zenit is winning {Brugge terrible ATM] and PSG have advantage injury/form wise.

• Like 1