The betting chit chat

jerry

Dig the betshare very much 👍 but t should be easier to send it through Twitter or here [one click something].

My latest bigger odds, lately many times one or two freak errors 🤪

download.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

This was good long shot. Musetti was 2:0 but Djoko is damn machine. Still can cash out this at 200% 🤪, but most likely will wait fifth set.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Some fookin around watching opening match. Turkey i think are still in the locker room. Didnt see them on the pitch 🤔

Przechwytywanied.PNG.bf9dd3f4244a0fb6fde50dc5162b84f8.PNGPrzechwytywanieddddfffff.PNG.fba2a1ff69fe8f294502b5f0ffa20d06.PNGPrzechwytywaniefdfdf.PNG.c4f86c8f46f4668401cd9a91d191c4ba.PNG

Now im watching Djokovic Nadal match. So far match of the year easily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WTA Budapest: Kalinina-Collins under 20,5 games. Kalinina played around 2 hours in the last 3 rounds and Collins finishign her matches between 1.10h and 1.40h (last 3 rounds). Collins has the higher WTA ranking too, so for me no question the game will finish in 2 straight sets. My prediction is 6-3, 6-4.

I will try using my next freebet on esport (FIFA) who will score next(no goal money back option). I wonder what will happen if no more goals will conceed in the game(FB will turn to cash, FB will disappear as used one, will get another FB).

32 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I will try using my next freebet on esport (FIFA) who will score next(no goal money back option). I wonder what will happen if no more goals will conceed in the game(FB will turn to cash, FB will disappear as used one, will get another FB).

On 7/13/2021 at 9:46 AM, cris1285 said:

I have a freebet and i wanna use it on the goalscorer market. But what happens if the player doesnt start? Can i get back the freebet or is it lost and wasted? @Jami-Unibet or anyone knows?

I had a similar question a few days ago, but seems like nobody knows. 🤔

I placed that bet tho, but the guy was in the starting eleven (and the mofo didnt score hehe), so i still dont know for sure... if void, you probably get back the freebet, at least on other two sites i play on. Dont risk duck 🤪

• Haha 1

Yeah, my last couple voided freebets have also resulted on getting back a similar freebet.

I think if you have a freebet to be used on a specific match though, and that bet gets voided, then you  will lose the freebet without getting anything back. But that's not quite 100% sure...

Edited by Purps
  • Thanks 2