Ongoing disconnects

PokkaPolice

Hi Guys, i get disconnected from SNGs and MTTs all the time while my internet is working just fine.

This also happens to other players as well, ive seen multiple instancens where like half of the table was disconneted. This is not acceptable in the long run, what happens if this occurs in a 500bb cash pot where you have just a few bbs left because you slowplayed something and its obv. that you would have called with whatever holding you possibly could have had?

it happens all the time and is annoying. they are saying in those cases to contact the support for this , but is hilarious cause for them never shows disconections to refound , only "small disconections" and they dont make refound on that . i play sng but in cash games might be different. you have to send log file something like that they will analize and at some point they will contact you . in my case they didnt long time ago but you might have luck . who knows

@PokkaPolice wrote:

Hi Guys, i get disconnected from SNGs and MTTs all the time while my internet is working just fine.

This also happens to other players as well, ive seen multiple instancens where like half of the table was disconneted. This is not acceptable in the long run, what happens if this occurs in a 500bb cash pot where you have just a few bbs left because you slowplayed something and its obv. that you would have called with whatever holding you possibly could have had?

Hi,

We have not had general connection problems lately.

There are two different things that might cause issues: 

1, Unstable internet connection that you might not notice when just surfing the web, but a short disruption/lag can cause poker client to disconnect.

2, Performance issues with your PC the poker client is quite resource heavy because it is built in Adobe air. Usually there will be a black screen instead of a table for a short time while the CPU is catching up.

I checked the last 15 tournaments you played and I could find one hand where you disconnected and you were able to reconnect and finish the hand, if you have a refund request please contact customer support.

Compensations are handled on a case by case basis and we have made some large cash game refunds in similar situations as you describe.

Archived