Let your voice to be heard!

XY

@Livertool wrote:

Ian Simpson is greatest streamer in the world and i absolutely love Unibet and Kindred group in all of forms. Henrik Tjärnström is my God. Hopefully that does the trick 👼

@Livertool , it might have done the trick, but be careful, it's not a permanent thing ;)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool wrote:

Fortnite is also free, right? Unibet customers pay every "improvement" .

Well, you can play it for free, just like you can in freerolls ;) That doesn't mean they're not making any money off season passes and skins - they're not a charity, just like we aren't :) 

"'Fortnite' Creator Epic Games Reportedly Earned $3 Billion In Profits in 2018"

@Livertool wrote:

I don't want to look at fortnite :puking:

I think this is getting a bit off topic here but just saying if players would have chosen not to play until major issues were fixed in poker, fortnite or what ever, upgrades would have happened a lot faster than in five years. Even if it is just 2% of revenue. Smaller companies don't have that advantage, they have to bring good and finished products or no one will even try to start using them.

Till adding bounties to freerolls last more than 2 monts and bringing back Sunday's prime time freerolls lasts the same time I'm a truely believer of the complexitiy of the poker client over all. Nothing can compete with that.

Hesus, this is going nowhere again 🤣

There are million games out there. Developers must bring good enough game that interests players to proceed or game gets buried. Unibet has so many customers that no matter how bad poker they bring there would always be players.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I don't want to look at fortnite :puking:

I think this is getting a bit off topic here but just saying if players would have chosen not to play until major issues were fixed in poker, fortnite or what ever, upgrades would have happened a lot faster than in five years. Even if it is just 2% of revenue. Smaller companies don't have that advantage, they have to bring good and finished products or no one will even try to start using them.

Till adding bounties to freerolls last more than 2 monts and bringing back Sunday's prime time freerolls lasts the same time I'm a truely believer of the complexitiy of the poker client over all. Nothing can compete with that.

It's not that it was complex adding them back. We could have done that in an hour. However, there was a complex technical issue which meant they sometimes got stuck. Until that was resolved, we didn't want to have the bounties.

For the Sunday freerolls it's related to the load issue, which is also a complex one.

I think unibet is nice site for sports betting, but imho 1xbet is better. I have always guaranted good cashback if i lose there. They are giving some occasional bonuses too. Unibet is giving bonuses sometimes but lastly i don't see any good personalized promos so i am prefering to deposit to 1xbet all the time. Second thing is that unibet have slow withdrawals compared to them.

@Livertool wrote:

There are million games out there. Developers must bring good enough game that interests players to proceed or game gets buried. Unibet has so many customers that no matter how bad poker they bring there would always be players.

You asked the question and I answered ;)

I don't agree it's not relevant. Relax and the bugs in general have been criticized a lot - to some extent it's totally fair and I get it - so some perspective never hurts. It's not meant as an excuse in a way, and I hope I've made it clear already that we do have too many bugs today, and it is being prioritized. There's not an identical software out there that we can compare to. RIO poker is probably what comes closest, and I don't think it'll take you long to find out how they're doing with bugs and issues :)

Again, just to put things into perspective. I just wanted to make it clear, that a complete error-free experience isn't realistic (partly because some issues are on the customers end). Even when you've got hundreds of software developers, mistakes will happen and bugs slip through the QA net. 

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

A poker client might seem simple if you don't known anything about software development, but I can assure you it's pretty damn complex. Don't know what 4-5 simple tasks you're thinking about. In Fortnite you could say there're 5 simple tasks as well, but that doesn't make any sense: Join game -> Move -> Loot -> Build -> Shoot.

Had information technology 4 years as a elective course.Know a few tricks  😃

I get you,I admire to those who understand that environment and have a love to it.When I had Qbasic,I cried over the book. :sad:

My point was,in video games you have "rich" environment,you have other players and their "rich" options,you have lots of tasks that triggers other tasks,you have actions such as:jumping,shooting,switch guns,etc.

In poker,you get chosen hand,with hand ID,and your actions are fold,call,raise,exit,screen adjusting,etc.

If I can sums it all like that...

But lets stick with the topic,so we dont end up with "which assault rifle is better". 😃

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

You asked the question and I answered ;)

I don't agree it's not relevant. Relax and the bugs in general have been criticized a lot - to some extent it's totally fair and I get it - so some context never hurts. It's not meant as an excuse in a way, and I hope I've made it clear already that we do have too many bugs today, and it is being prioritized. There's not an identical software out there that we can compare to. RIO poker is probably what comes closest, and I don't think it'll take you long to find out how they're doing with bugs and issues :)

Again, just for some context. I just wanted to make it clear, that a complete error-free experience isn't realistic (partly because some issues are on the customers end). Even when you've got hundreds of software developers, mistakes will happen and bugs slip through the QA net. 

Yeah i know bug free thingy don't excist and you seem to get some action going so things seem to be getting better for unibet poker lovers. 

But comparing to other/totally different products don't make sense. It doesn't mean that when you have loyal customers that you can serve them anything you want cause majority will continue playing no matter what. It is just greedy and bad business imo.

Archived