AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Quick live betting tip, Edmund Kyle at 2.2 over Richard Gasquet. I took him before match started at 3.8, he's playing real well right now & Gasquet is making lots of mistakes. Worth the gamble.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Edmund Kyle wins 3-0. Easy :cash1: :cash: 😃

• Like 1
I debate

live Osaka vs Vandeweghe, think Osaka has a chance mainly becos I think Coco is going for high place in doubles women with Hingis

also trying Mertens +1.5 set vs. Muguruza, maybe she can take a set, Garbine has sometimes troubles in 1st round and question how good she is focused

Steve Darcis live at 1.7. He was a 17-1 underdog when he was 2 sets and a break down but hes turning things arounds. Conpletely in the zone right now
I debate

Was tempted as well to bet against Muguruza.As you said,she sometimes can find herself getting into trouble in the first round,so i'll try a bet on Mertens on second set.

Vandeweghe she will do good in doubles ,but i think she will also go into round 2 in singles.Thanks for the tips.Good luck :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Because match 5.@Louisa Chirico - Anastasia Pavlyucenkova - 1 @3.30 on Unibet will be played only tomorrow evening,i've decided to add a new women's match which will be played today,to have a total of 6 picks and i'll leave this one for tomorrow,where i'll add only 5.

@7. Alize Cornet - Mirjiana Lucic Baroni - 1 @1.80 on Unibet - Very interesting match to watch between this 2 players who are close as well in the WTA rank  ( Cornet- 53  and Lucic-Baroni-57).They met before 2 times,both ending with the victory of the french,who i think will go today into the next round,as she has more experience and ,in my opinion, a plus of quality.Think it will be a very long match with a big possibilty of 3 sets.

@7. Alize Cornet - Mirjiana Lucic Baroni - 1 @1.80 on Unibet - 0-2 (4-6 ; 1-6) Short match,no history on it,and even with this result,doesn't think Lucic-Baroni will go much further .Bet  LOST

Tiafoe Francis live at 2.6. Hes a future star, real opportunity to show his talent. Already broke Isner twice
  • Like 1
I debate

@AndreiBN wrote:

2.@Thomaz Belluci -Andrey Kuznetsov - 2 @1.68 on Unibet. Each of them has a victory against the other,but it's been a long time since they met in a offical match (last one was in february 2013,ended up with the victory of Kuznetsov).They are both great players on hard court,but from the last matches i've seen them,Kuznetsov has the first chance.There is only a 20 places difference between them in ATP ranking ,with a plus for the russian (Kuznetsov- 42 , Delbonis -62).Again,this will not be a short match for sure in my opinion.

2.@Thomaz Belluci -Andrey Kuznetsov - 2 @1.68 on Unibet 1-3 (4-6 ; 6-3 ; 1-6 ;6-7).Russian's victory was much easier than the score shows.Was an interesting game to watch,lots of ups and downs,but in the end was good for me. BET -WON

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

3.@Jullien Benneteau - Ramos Vinolas,A - 2 @1.70 on Unibet. @This french- spanish duel was played before in march 2015,as well on hard court,and the spanish won with 2-0. Was surprised to see such a good match from Benneteau against David Ferrer @Cinncinnatti and i'm sure he will "die hard" tomorrow on court,but still think that he will not go into second round,against a moral player like Ramos Vinolas,who needs to get himself together after 4 matches without victory.Huge difference in ATP rank ( Ramos Vinolas -33 and Benneteau -251 ) but anything can happen in tennis.

P.S.: UNIBET is streaming LIVE all the matches in  US Open, for free,so sit back and enjoy it 

3.@Jullien Benneteau - Ramos Vinolas,A - 2 @1.70 on Unibet 2-3 (6-3 ; 3-6 ; 3-6 ; 6-2 ; 1-6 ) Marathon of tennis between this two,but in the 5th set Benneteau didn't stood a chance,so BET - WON

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

What do you think about the Fucsovics-Almagro duell? I think it could be a very interesting match with a possibility of surprize. Almagro(48.) isn't in top form (he lost against Jared Donaldson (122.) in Cincinnati and showed average performance during the summer. His best surface is clay.  Fucsovics (156.) qualified  to the main event through 3 rounds so he is better form and he had a good serve too. His favourite surface is grass. He is mentally weak but he prepared to the session with Stephane Robert. I think  a bet with over 38,5 games for 1,84 is acceptable.

@psrquack For sure it will be an interesting match.I think the key to this match will be the first set.If Almagro wins the first set,think it will be a max 4 sets match and the posibillity of over 38.5 will be small,don't forget that 2 out of his 3 matches to qualify for US Open he won with 2-1  and for sure he's a bit tired after last week.But if Fucscovics wins the first set,the bet will be won.Good luck and like your analysis.

Fucsovics,M - Almagro,N  : 0-3 (1-6 ; 4-6 ; 6-7) .So,indeed the key to this match was in the first set.Think the hungarian got a bit dissapointed after first set and gave up pretty easy.Wasn't a great match from Almagro,but the victory counts more for him.Sorry @psrquack for your bet

Steve Darcis - Win

Tiafoe - Up 2-0 in sets.

I took Mertens at 5.5, looking really good so far

Mackenzie Mcdonald live at 2.5

• Like 1
I debate

@Magicadil wrote:

Steve Darcis - Win

Tiafoe - Up 2-0 in sets.

I took Mertens at 5.5, looking really good so far

Mackenzie Mcdonald live at 2.5

@Magicadil Dracis really likes the adrenaline :))

We are all Mertens fans today :D

@gillvs77 Osaka just won ,hope you made that bet :D

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

4.@Irina-Camelia Begu - Lesia Tsurenko - 2 @2.02 on Unibet. There was 3 matches between them and until now it's 2-1 for the romanian.But,on hard court ,Irina doesn't impress at all,which is not the same for Tsurenko,who had a few good result on this type of surface.Bookies consider Begu as favourite,maybe due to her WTA ranking (22 ) ,Tsurenko (80 ) ,but from my point of view there a lot more positive points for Tsurenko to win and go into the second round,but will not be sad at all if Begu (Romania) wins.

P.S.: UNIBET is streaming LIVE all the matches in  US Open, for free,so sit back and enjoy it 

4.@Irina-Camelia Begu - Lesia Tsurenko - 2 @2.02 on Unibet 0-2 (0-6 ; 4-6 ) .As i predicted,Begu doesn't impress at all on hard court and especially in the  first set she was completly out of the match.Despite her victory today,i don't give to many chances to Tsurenko in the next round,but ,who knows.Important thing is that the BET  is WON.

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

1.Bryan Baker - Federico Delbonis -@ 1 @2.02 on Unibet. This will be the first match faceing these two players and this could be an advantage for Baker.Despite the huge gap between them in ATP ranking ( Baker -312 and Delbonis-43 ) this will be a very interesting first round match.Also,the american will have the "home support",which at this level ,it's for sure important and not the last Delbonis is passing through a not so positive period (5 lost in the last 5 games).For sure it will be a 4sets (at least) match.

1.Bryan Baker - Federico Delbonis -@ 1 @2.02 on Unibet 2-3 ( 6-3 ; 7-6 ; 4-6 ; 2-6 ; 2-6 )It was indeed a long match,5sets,but unfortunetly,after having 2 sets in front,Baker couldn't keep up and more expreienced Delbonis will go into the second round. BET - LOST

@AndreiBN wrote:

Fucsovics,M - Almagro,N  : 0-3 (1-6 ; 4-6 ; 6-7) .So,indeed the key to this match was in the first set.Think the hungarian got a bit dissapointed after first set and gave up pretty easy.Wasn't a great match from Almagro,but the victory counts more for him.Sorry @psrquack for your bet

The key was the third set. Almagro led with a break but Fucsovics came back at 5-4 and he had a set point in the  tiebreak (6-5) but he lost all 2 serving points and Almagro made his own. He was quite disappointed in the interview but that was his first US Open main round match. Next time. Btw congrats to your picks.

• Like 1

Day 2 @ US Open.

What a first amazing tennis day we had yesterday and during the night at US Open.In men's event were 4 comebacks from 0-2 and the adrenaline was at high level especially on the duel between the americans John Isner vs Francois Tiafoe.Gael Monfils proved again why he is a showman,unbeliveble shots a joy to the eyes to watch this great talent who should have been at least in top 5 with his skills.The belgian Darcis wake up just before he realised he is at a real Grand Slam and not on holiday and amanaged to go into the second round.But for sure on holiday was Gasquet,who came acros a real british talent,Edmund,very agressive,great movement and good anticipation of game.Player with the most funny name in ATP,Duckworth showed again why tennis is such an unpredictable and fun sport to watch,by sending home the dutch,Haase.No atoerh big surprises from the top seed players,Tsonga,Raonic,Nadal,Djokovic are all in the next round  and we'll see who will make it to the end.

In women's event not so many surprises,except the fact that a lot of top seed players had a really hard first round.Wozniacki was with a step almost to go home  before she had a chance to show more her pretty dress ,Kvitova right before the end of first set i think she was just amazed that her opponent has almost the same green  dress as she did,and forgot to play tennis....and ,like always,Muguruza made a decision in the last moment that she wants to spend more time in New York ,so she won in 3 sets.The new olympic medalist in women's ,Monica Puig was still thinking about the great party she had in Rio,dancing on the beach and singing,so she decided to leave early this event and maybe go back and continue celebrating in Rio or in Puerto Rico....My only dissapointment from yesterday was the match between Carstea and Ana Bogdan...I've seen  a lot of tennis in my life,but i have my doubts about how fair was the match last night.Carstea had won first set 6-0, had 5-2 in the second and serving for the match,and aftert that she lost with 2-1.There has been a lot of amazing comebacks in tennis when nodoby belived anymore,but i know this two players and also have a good explanation for what happened,but this is life sometimes :)

I'll be back in one hour with the picks for today and wanna thank you guys for your help with your picks as well,really nice good tips.

• Like 2

You wrote Carstea not the first time but on every list i see Cirstea. Is it a special romanian letter or what? No offense, I'm only curios why. I have no idea for today, maybe the Bertens-Konjuh 1 for 1,66. Both players are in terrible form but Bertens have a better service game and she also defeat Konjuh on hard this year. The second game what I saw was Allertova-Ivanovic but I decided that without inside infos it is impossible to predict. Btw: can you watch the live stream at the Unibet page? For me isn't available so I was forced to try another and unfortunately a little bit delayed stream watching opportunities.

US Open : Day 2

After watching tennis at it's best in the first day,i'll expect the same in the second one.My picks for today will be most of them with higer odds than usual,so i'm hopeing for at least half of them to be winners (3 out of 6).

1.Nicolas Mahut - Philipp Kohlschreiber - 2 @1.75 on Unibet. The german will have a strong start for this tournament,after he had to retire from Olympic Games due to an injury,but i guess now he's more determined to go as much further as he can.Mahut is a very unpredictable player,but unless he's in a great mood for tennis today,he can't win.Mhaut is 42-ATP and the german on 26.

2.Victor Estrella- Joao Sousa - 1 @3.35 on Unibet. My bet is for the dominican player because of a simple fact.He is much better on hard court surfaces than Sousa.It will not be an easy match for him,but in the end i hope he will go into the next round.There is 46 places between them in ATP ranking in favour of Sousa (36) Estrella (83).

3.Feliciano Lopez- Borna Coric - 2 @2.50 on Unibet. Coric likes to win against spanish players (especially Nadal) and is one of the most unpredictable players in ATP circuit.And he has done a few memorable matches in Grand Slam tournaments.Not very sure about this bet,cause personally,i like Lopez game a lot,so it will be very interesting duel to watch tonight.

4.Denissa Alertova - Ana Ivanovic - 1 @3.10 on Unibet. Ana is not the player she used to be few years ago.She got married,she's happy,but not so focued on tennis from what i've seen lately.And Alertova is a player who can produce the surprise today.She has the talent and with a bit of concentration she can do it.WTA ranking for the 2 players: Ivanovici -31 Alertova - 89.

5.Louisa Chirico - Anastasia Pavlyucenkova - 1 @3.30 on Unibet. Yes,i know,maybe it's crazy to bet on this kind of odds,but sometimes you have to take the risk when you feel so.And Chirico can perform great at some point.And i think this is her chance to show what a great talent she has.This will be the first match against each other ,and,as i said before,it's important at this level to have the crowd support,which will help a lot Chirico.WTA ranking for this two players :Chirico - 79 and Pavlycenkova -18.I'm very confident in Chirico winning at least the first set.

6.Lucie Safarova - Daria Gvrilova - 1 @2.20 on Unibet. One of the most interesting match for today in women's event.There is only one place separating them in WTA ranking (Safarova-44 , Gavrilova-45 ).Safarova ,from my point of view,in definatly a much more valuble player,but she had lately so many injuries and we can't know for sure if she is at her highest level of tennis today.On the other hand ,Gavrilova is a player who is very aggresive,fights for every point and she will not give up easy today.Funny thing is that last year,in just 2 weeks time,they met 2 times on hard court surface and each of them won once.So,really interesting match coming up.

Match of the day:

Lukas Rosol  - Andy Murray Odds 23 :1.01  Oh,what a match this will be in the first round.Maybe it's crazy to consider this match the "Match of the day" but from what i've seen from Rosol in Grand Slam Tournaments,it  will be a great match to watch.Wanted first to put it into the "Possible surprise" category,but Andy,no doubt,is going through a amazing period and plays tennis at the highest level,but at some point he had to get tired a bit,and who knows,maybe this is that point.I'm not at all a Murray's fan,and wouldn't be sad at all to watch the fisrt huge surprise of US Open,but if it will not happen,i for sure for a 5 sets match .

Hope at least 3 of my picks will be winners,and i'm looking forward to have from you guys,like yesterday,tips from live bets ,so we can have a lot to chose from and make some profit while watching tennis at it's bets.Good luck to you.

@psrquack wrote:

You wrote Carstea not the first time but on every list i see Cirstea. Is it a special romanian letter or what? No offense, I'm only curios why. I have no idea for today, maybe the Bertens-Konjuh 1 for 1,66. Both players are in terrible form but Bertens have a better service game and she also defeat Konjuh on hard this year. The second game what I saw was Allertova-Ivanovic but I decided that without inside infos it is impossible to predict. Btw: can you watch the live stream at the Unibet page? For me isn't available so I was forced to try another and unfortunately a little bit delayed stream watching opportunities.

@psrquack From what i know,Sorana's family name is Carstea.It is not a special letter,but a few years ago Î was replaced with  if it's  not at the beggining of the word,and some family names are with Î and some with Â,but i can be wrong in her case.Yes,Bertens is in a terrible form and wanted to bet against her,but i think it;s to much of a risk,so maybe just a small amount,but against her.Yesterday i was able to watch the stream on Unibet without problems,i'll see how it goes today.

Google corrected my (do you mean Cirstea?) when I started to find your pick and thought you as a romanian know better.

Betting on Konjuh was in my mind but her performance wasn't impressed me. But I checked the last results of both players again and yes, I think i have to correct my prediction. My vote goes to Konjuh.

As I see Allertova is in terrible form and Ivanovic lost her last 4 matches. checked it again and still don't know. I will skip this bet.

Lucky man. No live stream here. Would you like to exchange your LS to my BetUp? No? I know it. Yours is much outvalue.

• Like 1