AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Picks for 19.08.2016 : 

@1.Johnson,S- Dimitrov,G -1 @2.10 on Unibet .Johnson will continue his great tennis @ Cinncinnati and despite the fact that Dimitrov is favourite tonight,think Johnson will win in minimum of sets.

@2.Raonic,M- Thiem,D @3.20 on Unibet .Think will have a surprise from Thiem tonight.He player much better against stronger opponents and the canadian is sure one of them.Wanted to bet first on thiem winning the second set,but couldn't find the odds for this ,so i went for the entire match.

@3.Pliskova,K- Kuznetsova ,S - 2 @1.90 on Unibet . After i've watched yesterday Svetlana playing against Bacsinzsky,i have a good feeling about her for tonight.Pliskova is also a very good player,and think it will be a 3 sets match.

@4.Duque Marino,M- Kozlova,K - 1 @2.00 on Unibet .Today also will start the qualifiers for New Heaven and there are some interesting matches.In this one i think the columbian will have a difficult match,but she will get to win in the end .

@5.Friedsam A-L- Tsurenko,L -1 @1.90 on Unibet. Two years ago Tsurenko won against her,but things have changed since,so tonight my bet is that Friedsam will have a win.She got more aggresive in her tennis and she fights much more for every single point.

@6.Giorgi,C- Parmentier,P - 2 @3.00 on Unibet. My last pick for today is a match between the italian,Giorgi,which before a few months ago could win in 100 games against Parmetier,but her tennis is going slowly down lately and she gets very angry and starts making a lot of unforeced errors.So,maybe we'll see a surprise tonight with a bet of high odds.

Good luck and i'll come again with updates.

@AndreiBN I will place single bets on the 4 WTA matches. I'm leaning in the opposite direction on the mens side though. Milos Raonic & Dimitrov. Good luck to us both :)

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@AndreiBN wrote:

Picks for 19.08.2016 : 

@4.Duque Marino,M- Kozlova,K - 1 @2.00 on Unibet .Today also will start the qualifiers for New Heaven and there are some interesting matches.In this one i think the columbian will have a difficult match,but she will get to win in the end .

Update 1 :

Duque lost in 2 sets,so my first pick is -LOST

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Well,it's a first for anything.In many years since i watch and bet on tennis this is the worst requarding picks.0 out of 6,really dissapointed.But,i'll get over it and with abit of luck,i'll try tomorrow to compensate for today :)

@AndreiBN wrote:

Well,it's a first for anything.In many years since i watch and bet on tennis this is the worst requarding picks.0 out of 6,really dissapointed.But,i'll get over it and with abit of luck,i'll try tomorrow to compensate for today :)

As they say in Tennis, you got a bagel :smileywink:

• Like 1
I debate

Picks for 20.08.2016 : 

1.Pliskova,K - Muguruza,G - 2 @1.60 on Unibet.

2.Gibbs,N- Bondarenko,K -1 @2.30 on Unibet

3.Kozolova,K- Kontaveit,A- 1 @1.90 on Unibet

4.Sevastova,A - Arruabarrena V-L - 1 @1.70 on Unibet

5.Tsurenko,L - Buyukcackay,C- 2 @3.00 on Unibet

6.Chirico,L- Carstea,S - 1@2.30 on Unibet

7.Hibino,N- Konjuh,A - 1 @2.60 on Unibet

8.Larsson,J - Lepcenko,V -2 @2.00 on Unibet

First Update :

1.Pliskova,K - Muguruza,G - 2 @1.60 on Unibet - LOST

2.Gibbs,N- Bondarenko,K -1 @2.30 on Unibet -WON

3.Kozolova,K- Kontaveit,A- 1 @1.90 on Unibet LOST

4.Sevastova,A - Arruabarrena V-L - 1 @1.70 on Unibet WON

5.Tsurenko,L - Buyukcackay,C- 2 @3.00 on Unibet-LOST

6.Chirico,L- Carstea,S - 1@2.30 on Unibet - WON

• Like 2

Tennis picks for 21.08.2016 : 

1.Rojer T-T/ Tecau-  Dodig,I/Melo,M- 1 @2.00 on Unibet

2.Garcia,C - Begu,I- 1 @1.70 on Unibet

3.Svitolina,E- Kasatkina,D - 1 @1.90 on Unibet

4.Tsurenko,L - Chirico,L - 2@2.40 on Unibet

5.Konjuh,A- Larsson,J - 2 @1.70 on Unibet

6.Giorgi,C - Sakkari,M - 2 @2.80 on Unibet

1.Rojer T-T/ Tecau-  Dodig,I/Melo,M- 1 @2.00 on Unibet -LOST

3.Svitolina,E- Kasatkina,D - 1 @1.90 on Unibet -WON

4.Tsurenko,L - Chirico,L - 2@2.40 on Unibet -WON 

5.Konjuh,A- Larsson,J - 2 @1.70 on Unibet - LOST

6.Giorgi,C - Sakkari,M - 2 @2.80 on Unibet - WON

The last game will be played later in the night

• Like 1

Tennis picks for 23.08.2016 : 

1.Lorenzi,P - Fratangelo,B - 1 @2.50 on Unibet

2.Struff ,J-L - Carrero-Busta,B- 2@1.65 on Unibet

3.Baghdatis,M- Young,D - 2 @2.10 on Unibet

4.Cuevas,P- Jaziri,M- 1 @1.60 on Unibet

5.Millman,J - Ramos,A- 2 @2.10 on Unibet

6.Lamasine,T - Zopp,J - 1 @1.90 on Unibet

• Like 2

1.Lorenzi,P - Fratangelo,B - 1 @2.50 on Unibet - LOST

2.Struff ,J-L - Carrero-Busta,B- 2@1.65 on Unibet -WON

3.Baghdatis,M- Young,D - 2 @2.10 on Unibet - LOST

4.Cuevas,P- Jaziri,M- 1 @1.60 on Unibet - WON 

5.Millman,J - Ramos,A- 2 @2.10 on Unibet - LOST  

6.Lamasine,T - Zopp,J - 1 @1.90 on Unibet - WON

• Like 1

Tennis picks for 24.08.2016 : 

1. Fratangelo,B - Millman,J - 2 @1.70 on Unibet

2.Gasquet,R - Robert, S - 2 First Set @ 4.00 on Unibet

3.Kuznetsov,A - Vesely,J - 2 @1.70 on Unibet

4.Larsson,J - Rogers,S - 2 @2.30 on Unibet

5.Konjuh,A - Vinci,R - 2 @1.80 on Unibet

6.Kozlov,S - Berrer,M - 1 @1.70 on Unibet

Monday, the 29th of August will start a new exciting Grand Slam edition: US Open.Until monday i won't be posting any tennis picks,as i'm focused on this tournament.Wanna do something little special for this Grand Slam,so i will write a short analysis of each of my daily picks.Before the start of this tournament will predict the winners and the semnifinalist in both competiton,and also who i would think to be the surprise underdogs of this tournament.

Would be really happy if  any of you,tennis fans, could come up with your own ideas,match of the day,predictions or anything you can think of.My goal is to have at least 6 picks per day (minimum odds 1.60 ) and one with the match of the day,and by the end of the Grand Slam to be somewhere around 70 % winning picks.

Looking forward to this event and especially to the members here ,who are more than welcome to share any thoughs about US Open to make it even more interesting. :)

• Like 2

As i said in my previous post,for the next 2 weeks i will be focused on the main tennis event :US Open 2016. The US Open  is a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts It will be the 136th edition,the fourth and final Grand Slam event of the year.

Last year champion in men's single was Novak Djokovic, and of course,he is also this year's seed no. 1 and my favourite in winning again.

In women's single event ,Flavia Pennetta is the last US Open winner,but ,as she retired from tennis right after she won the championship,she will not be defending her title this year.

Below i'll add a list of top 10 seed players for this year's tournament,and anyone is welcome to make their own prediction about who do yoy think it will the championship this year .

Cat. A. Top 10 seed players in men's single event :

1.Novak Djokovic (1 )

2.Andy Murray (2 )

3.Stan Wawrinka (3 )

4.Rafael Nadal (4 )

5.Milos Raonic(5)

6.Kei Nishikori (6 )

7.Marin Cilic (9)

8.Dominic Thiem (10 )

9.Jo wilfred Tsonga (11 )

10.Gael  Monfils (12 )

Cat.B. Top 10 seeds players in men's double event :

1.Pierre Hugues Herbert / Nicholas Mahut (3 )

2.Ivan Dodig / Marcelo Melo (10 )

3.Bob Bryan / Mike Bryan (11 )

4.Jamie Murray / Bruno Soares (12 )

5.Jean Julien Rojer / Horia Tecau (20 )

6.Daniel Nestor / Vasek Pospisil  (26 )

7.Raavej Klassen / Raavej Ram (30 )

8.Rohan Bopanna / Florin Mergea (32 )

9.Feliciano Lopez / Marc Lopez (40 )

10.Treat Huey / Max Mirini (41 )

Cat. C. Top 10 seeds players in women's event :

1.Serena Williams (1 )

2.Angelique Kerber (2 )

3.Garbine Muguruza (3 )

4.Agnieska Radwanska (4 )

5.Simona Halep (5 )

6.Venus Williams (6 )

7.Roberta Vinci (8)

8.Madison Keys (9 )

9.Svetlana Kuznetsova (10 )

10.Karolina Pliskova (11 )

Cat. D. Top 10 seeds players in women's event : 

1.Caroline Garcia / Kristina Mladenovici (7)

2.Chan Hao Ching / Chan Yun Jang (14 )

3.Timea Babos /  Yaroslava Shedova (16 )

4.Andrea Hlavackova /  Lucie Hlavackova (19)

5.Ekaterina Makarova / Elena Vesnina (20 )

6.Martina Hingis / Coco Wandeweghe (21 )

7.Sania Mirza / Barbora Strycova (22 )

8.Julia Gorges / Karolina Pliskova (25 )

9. Raquel Atawo / Abigail Spears (34 )

10.Vania King / Monica Niculescu (43 )

*Numbers in ( )  represents the rank of the players.

My predicitons ,before the start of the tournament are :

Cat. A :Novak Djokovici-winner

Cat.B :Feliciano Lopez / Marc Lopez

Cat.C :Agnieska Radwnska

Cat. D:Ekaterina Makarova / Elena Vesnina.

Later today i will have 6 picks from the games that start moday and also "Game of the day" and will come with short analysis and hopefully ,make some profit.

• Like 1

With almost 24 hours before the tournament starts,i've come up with 6 US Open picks and short analysis on each of them (odds min.1.60) and also will talk a bit about the match of the day and who could be the surprise of the day.

1.Bryan Baker - Federico Delbonis - 1 @2.02 on Unibet. This will be the first match faceing these two players and this could be an advantage for Baker.Despite the huge gap between them in ATP ranking ( Baker -312 and Delbonis-43 ) this will be a very interesting first round match.Also,the american will have the "home support",which at this level ,it's for sure important and not the last Delbonis is passing through a not so positive period (5 lost in the last 5 games).For sure it will be a 4sets (at least) match.

2.Thomaz Belluci -Andrey Kuznetsov - 2 @1.68 on Unibet. Each of them has a victory against the other,but it's been a long time since they met in a offical match (last one was in february 2013,ended up with the victory of Kuznetsov).They are both great players on hard court,but from the last matches i've seen them,Kuznetsov has the first chance.There is only a 20 places difference between them in ATP ranking ,with a plus for the russian (Kuznetsov- 42 , Delbonis -62).Again,this will not be a short match for sure in my opinion.

3.Jullien Benneteau - Ramos Vinolas,A - 2 @1.70 on Unibet. This french- spanish duel was played before in march 2015,as well on hard court,and the spanish won with 2-0. Was surprised to see such a good match from Benneteau against David Ferrer @Cinncinnatti and i'm sure he will "die hard" tomorrow on court,but still think that he will not go into second round,against a moral player like Ramos Vinolas,who needs to get himself together after 4 matches without victory.Huge difference in ATP rank ( Ramos Vinolas -33 and Benneteau -251 ) but anything can happen in tennis.

4.Irina-Camelia Begu - Lesia Tsurenko - 2 @2.02 on Unibet. There was 3 matches between them and until now it's 2-1 for the romanian.But,on hard court ,Irina doesn't impress at all,which is not the same for Tsurenko,who had a few good result on this type of surface.Bookies consider Begu as favourite,maybe due to her WTA ranking (22 ) ,Tsurenko (80 ) ,but from my point of view there a lot more positive points for Tsurenko to win and go into the second round,but will not be sad at all if Begu (Romania) wins.

5.Louisa Chirico - Anastasia Pavlyucenkova - 1 @3.30 on Unibet. Yes,i know,maybe it's crazy to bet on this kind of odds,but sometimes you have to take the risk when you feel so.And Chirico can perform great at some point.And i think this is her chance to show what a great talent she has.This will be the first match against each other ,and,as i said before,it's important at this level to have the crowd support,which will help a lot Chirico.WTA ranking for this two players :Chirico - 79 and Pavlycenkova -18.I'm very confident in Chirico winning at least the first set.

6.Sorana Carstea-  Ana Bogan -1 @1.80 on Unibet. 100% Romanian duel in the first round of US Open.Ana is  a player who came out from qualifiers,she's a real talent and in the next years will be for sure hearing about her,but Sorana is more experienced and i think she will win in 2 sets.They are both on their preffered surface court,so it will be an interesting match to watch (also,they are among the most beautiful tennis players :D ).88 is WTA rank for Sorana at the moment,while Ana is going really well lately and now she's on 117 WTA.

Match of the day:

Lukas Rosol  - Andy Murray Odds 23 :1.01  Oh,what a match this will be in the first round.Maybe it's crazy to consider this match the "Match of the day" but from what i've seen from Rosol in Grand Slam Tournaments,it  will be a great match to watch.Wanted first to put it into the "Possible surprise" category,but Andy,no doubt,is going through a amazing period and plays tennis at the highest level,but at some point he had to get tired a bit,and who knows,maybe this is that point.I'm not at all a Murray's fan,and wouldn't be sad at all to watch the fisrt huge surprise of US Open,but if it will not happen,i for sure for a 5 sets match .

Possible suprise:

Petra Kvitova - Jelena Ostapenko Odss 1.30: 3.50 on Unibet. In the last years,Kvitova was in top 5 seed players in Grand Slams,but she obviously isn't playing tennis at her best,at least not this year.I'vee seen some games from her,and she is always kinda struguling to get a point,even when she's playing against underdogs,and not more than 2 days,i've seen her agains Radwanska,and she didn't stand a chance.I'm affraid she will leave US Open in the first round and FYI ,only this year,Ostapenko won against her 2 times...

This is it for today,i'll come back tomorrow,after some of the games will finish,if the weather doesn't delay the whole scheduale.Feel free to bring your own analysis and picks.

P.S.: UNIBET is streaming LIVE all the matches in  US Open, for free,so sit back and enjoy it 

• Like 1

I like your analysis. However, I will disagree highly with the Andy Murray match. There's no way it goes past 3 sets, Murray will win in a landslide. If he played at full strength I could see it being 6-1,6-1,6-1, but just coming off his win at RIO, there might be some setbacks & fatigue, I'll predict he wins 6-4,6-2,6-1

• Like 1
I debate

Because match 5.Louisa Chirico - Anastasia Pavlyucenkova - 1 @3.30 on Unibet will be played only tomorrow evening,i've decided to add a new women's match which will be played today,to have a total of 6 picks and i'll leave this one for tomorrow,where i'll add only 5.

7. Alize Cornet - Mirjiana Lucic Baroni - 1 @1.80 on Unibet - Very interesting match to watch between this 2 players who are close as well in the WTA rank  ( Cornet- 53  and Lucic-Baroni-57).They met before 2 times,both ending with the victory of the french,who i think will go today into the next round,as she has more experience and ,in my opinion, a plus of quality.Think it will be a very long match with a big possibilty of 3 sets.

Also  Match of the day:Lukas Rosol  - Andy Murray Odds 23 :1.01  will not be played today so i've made a switch and decided for :

Gael Monfils - Gilles Muller odds 1.23 : 4.25 . And my decision is based on the show that Gael doesn't fail to provide when he's on court.He is just amazing and ,by far,the most spectacular player in ATP at the moment.Also,Muller is an opponent that will "die hard"on court and for sure it will be worth watching this captivating match.

I'll be back later after the tournaments starts in just a few hours.Enjoy.

• Like 2

What do you think about the Fucsovics-Almagro duell? I think it could be a very interesting match with a possibility of surprize. Almagro(48.) isn't in top form (he lost against Jared Donaldson (122.) in Cincinnati and showed average performance during the summer. His best surface is clay.  Fucsovics (156.) qualified  to the main event through 3 rounds so he is better form and he had a good serve too. His favourite surface is grass. He is mentally weak but he prepared to the session with Stephane Robert. I think  a bet with over 38,5 games for 1,84 is acceptable.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

What do you think about the Fucsovics-Almagro duell? I think it could be a very interesting match with a possibility of surprize. Almagro(48.) isn't in top form (he lost against Jared Donaldson (122.) in Cincinnati and showed average performance during the summer. His best surface is clay.  Fucsovics (156.) qualified  to the main event through 3 rounds so he is better form and he had a good serve too. His favourite surface is grass. He is mentally weak but he prepared to the session with Stephane Robert. I think  a bet with over 38,5 games for 1,84 is acceptable.

@psrquack For sure it will be an interesting match.I think the key to this match will be the first set.If Almagro wins the first set,think it will be a max 4 sets match and the posibillity of over 38.5 will be small,don't forget that 2 out of his 3 matches to qualify for US Open he won with 2-1  and for sure he's a bit tired after last week.But if Fucscovics wins the first set,the bet will be won.Good luck and like your analysis.

Thanks. As i said in my post before the US Open started,my goal is to get 70 % right per day (at least 4 out of 6 ).But i will also bet on underdogs and for sure there will be some surprising results.

You might be right about Almagro ,but in a Grand Slam Tournament everyone is trying their best,that's why is so fun to watch.

Good luck to you too and i'd be happy if you share your picks as well.