Jump to content

The poker chit chat


JeppeL
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/28/2021 at 9:35 PM, pyoreapilkku said:

Can somebody tell did I do somthinkg wronk. Should I fold hand next time on same scenario. This was totally a qualifer what I dont never wanna bubble.
image.png.c07e95c49a462d1456d047b86f4bc3d8.png
image.png.6c11f4ad3c34829dd5e245405eb6e361.png
image.png.bbe09199c1c3474bc0a5084a3049809e.png

ps. Might be a free money on cash games..

Hi @pyoreapilkku

Unlucky. This reminds me of the time in one of my early attempts to win a €250 UK seat when I had QQ near the bubble and lost with a set to AA. Having bought Dara's book on satellite strategy I realised it was my mistake, similar in your situation. At this stage protecting your stack, especially with one player having a much smaller stack and so under greater pressure, is so important. It may seem strange to fold KK, and without being results orientated, you would have still been in the game. Maybe shoving pre flop would have made villain fold. Better luck next time. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@GR1ZZL3R Hi! I have thinking to read Daras book, and maybe do different. Couple hand earlier someone shoved and same man snap called with AQo, thats was very big mistake for him in my mind. So I think that didnt do difference to me to 2x raise or shove.

But finaly I got that ticket on sunday! almost 2x ticket but another I bubbled.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FunckyFish said:

Question from a fish: when top 9 is paid and 10 people remaining (2 tables) , it's not hand for hand mode? 

It should be yeah, but the final table bubble hand-for-hand mode has been broken since late 2019 😲

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Purps said:

It should be yeah, but the final table bubble hand-for-hand mode has been broken since late 2019 😲

Ah ok, because it was so strange... At my table everybody was playing fast... at the other table everybody very slow. And i was close to remain without chips because of this. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the ratholing thread, but I'm going to drop it here. 

Report for Shameless Ratholing!

His/Her_Name: 01-01-2021

Stake: NL4

Table_ID:  rpcg9a39cb

Time: Between 14:10 and 14:35 EEST.

Took from the table around €12

Did it around 4-5 times in 16-18 hands!

@Stubbe-Unibet, @Jami-Unibet, @Andy-Unibet.

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@FreedoM

A reg that hasn't changed alias in a long time. Only seen them play in tourneys so far so can't comment. 🤔

Doesn't matter in hindsight, the fact that this isn't fixed it's more concerning to me, the reality is some people don't have class and it's fine. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon. All rooms have a clock to eliminate this behavior. So why not Unibet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

Didn't find the ratholing thread, but I'm going to drop it here. 

Report for Shameless Ratholing!

His/Her_Name: 01-01-2021

Stake: NL4

Table_ID:  rpcg9a39cb

Time: Between 14:10 and 14:35 EEST.

Took from the table around €12

Did it around 4-5 times in 16-18 hands!

@Stubbe-Unibet, @Jami-Unibet, @Andy-Unibet.

 

5 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

Doesn't matter in hindsight, the fact that this isn't fixed it's more concerning to me, the reality is some people don't have class and it's fine. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon. All rooms have a clock to eliminate this behavior. So why not Unibet?

The account does not appear in any of the data we collected previously so would not have been warned.

The changes are coming to reduce this issue.

  • Thanks 2

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...