leaderboards-why am i so lazy

ming172

getting annoyed with myself for not putting enough effort in at poker and with promotions.Last day today for SNG leaderboard and i should of been quite high up if i played more but left it too late to even get in the top 100 think i bubbled at 101 or 102.maybe how can i get more motivated just seem to play enough to get by..

If you want to get more motivated to play, perhaps do something you enjoy before playing Poker, that way your mind is already in a positive place. Also, the environment you play in should be enjoyable & peaceful. For me personally, it's very hard to play Poker indoors so I am always playing at the Park/Beach/Etc. It's important to find what puts you in the right mindset. This is different for everyone. Laziness is usually linked to a dull & uninspiring atmosphere.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Would be nice to have the option to go to the beach but live in central England.play at home got a decent set up tho with a 27inch 5k imac and hooked up to 27 inch monitor,which was a bit of a waste of money because i run windows 10 on it!.watched the golf tonight on the monitor so im not bored and now im watching darts not sure if thats a good idea tho-thanks for the advice

@ming172 wrote:

getting annoyed with myself for not putting enough effort in at poker and with promotions.Last day today for SNG leaderboard and i should of been quite high up if i played more but left it too late to even get in the top 100 think i bubbled at 101 or 102.maybe how can i get more motivated just seem to play enough to get by..

you dont need motivation to get in first 100 sng leaderboards but...if you are talking about motivation , first you have to like the game , secondly you have to make your own schedule, to organize your games and play as you have wrote on the "paper" .

and of course leaderboard cash prizes is the motivation for all players but seems that for you it was not worked.i think with 200 games/weeck at 1 euro sng you could easily be in first 100 and that is almost 28 games /day 7/7 to get your race points accumulated and of course to complete every single daily mission 

Archived