Best odds and cash out

Chew

@Chew wrote:

Why is it not best odds guaranteed and how come there ain't no cash out option on unibet like every other betting site?

When you say 'best odds' what are you referring to? The odds offered on Unibet are very similar to other top bookies. There is a cashout option on nearly every bet type except 'Draw no Bet'

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@Chew wrote:

Why is it not best odds guaranteed and how come there ain't no cash out option on unibet like every other betting site?

When you say 'best odds' what are you referring to? The odds offered on Unibet are very similar to other top bookies. There is a cashout option on nearly every bet type except 'Draw no Bet'

i dont know how is in english the translation but what i have found on it migh be margin 0 something like that and in polish is 0% marży ( that if someone from poland would know how to translate this in english ) .Probably this is what OP whants to say about best odds .

@polarbear wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@Chew wrote:

i dont know how is in english the translation but what i have found on it migh be margin 0 something like that and in polish is 0% marży ( that if someone from poland would know how to translate this in english ) .Probably this is what OP whants to say about best odds .

lowest/highest margins(marża), 0 margin (0 marży)

higher margin = lower odds

@Chew wrote:

sports promotions and comunity freebonuses and all stuff dont get from nowhere, If you want to have promotions/community you need to find "money" somewhere thats why the margin is little higher and the odds are little lower. The best odds in the industry have the company who dont create promotion dont spend money on marketing, there is a lot a to say in this topic.

• 3 weeks later...

The cash out function can only be found on live single bets at the moment, but we're in the process of developing it to be available for all bets. As you say, it would be great to have, and we know that it's one of the biggest wishes from members/customers :)

Former Community Manager

Archived