Unibet's Euro Countdown

Angellike

@Angellike wrote:

Is anyone else having problems filling in the bonus code? I'm pretty sure I've got the right guy, but nothing happens when I fill in "UNIBET-XXX". Could I already be too late?

This promotion is only available for Swedish customers. You'll be able to type in the bonus code, once the promotion starts at 17.01 CET today :smileyhappy:

Former community moderator

bonus code?

OK maybe I need more coffe but this I cant remember to have read about on the Communety...someone who can help me get some more "clever" when I finnishing my Coffe lol

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

@Zipfil wrote:

bonus code?

OK maybe I need more coffe but this I cant remember to have read about on the Communety...someone who can help me get some more "clever" when I finnishing my Coffe lol

@Zipfil It's one of our offers from the Euro Football Countdown Calendar. Yesterday we had a quiz in some countries, including Norway and the rest of Scandinavia, where you'd get a risk free bet if answered the question correctly - you can read more about the Norwegian calendar here.

The Calendar offers variates depending on which country you're from but some of the day it'll be the same for everyone :smileyhappy: It's not related to the community, but stay tuned as we'll announce community competitions and offers next week for the Euro Football!

Former community moderator

Thx for answer :)

Now I got more vise...

I dont read all the promotion things on Unubet mainpage and not the sport part..look att the ticket\bet I put a prtSc of lol

I have mainly used the NT (Norsk T) for Football betting, the 12 match for break and full time...some of my first att Unibet did not go aswell lol

I will keep trying when I find something I understand.

Lucky for me I am a member of this great community so that make me more clever before my next bet... I hope :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Archived