2019 Another shot

igottwins

Hey everyone and thanks been reading your blogs and you have remotivated the poker beast inside of me to have one last shot here 😃

Going to keep it short and sweet all cash stated will be in euro

05/01/2019

Plan Starting at N4 

Starting :cash: 120

Grind to :cash: 550 

Plan grind like a beast going for a guess of 5 to 10k hands + a day don't no how to show on here until i request stats at the end of the month which i will post here and we will find out !

Next update will be when stats request returns or if i hit target feeling like i will be busy :haha:

Good luck to all happy grinding 🆒

Good luck @igottwins 

Would be interested to hear about your poker background, have you played cash before? How many tables are you playing? 10k hands will be a lot of hours if 2-4 tabling!

Just moved from 4 to 10nlyself, so hopefully see you there soon!!

Hey thanks for the support all means a lot 😃

Been here before will do update soon Crushing it :popeye: 6000 flops seen already not even running at full speed just getting motivated :haha:

info about me for those that don't no me or remember me ?

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/From-NL10-to-NL400-How-Fast-can-i-do-it-Can-i-do-it/m-p/72355

Good luck good luck 

Oh yeah I remember this thread now, good luck man, will be following!

I just caught up with the whole previous thread and seemed to go amazingly well, is there a reason for only aiming for 550 this time?

Also you mentioned having a coach in your last thread, are you still working with one and how do you think that's helped over the years? It's something I've always considdrco but never pulled the trigger on

Hey all update on last challenge https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/From-NL10-to-NL400-How-Fast-can-i-do-it-Can-i-do-it/m-p/136319#M4151

Unfortunately last year was bad for me basically ran bad at the end of challenge and didn't have enough roll to carry on at N100 ended with about 20 KK flips  vs AA over 3 days and seriously all lost unreal , i no this happens rarely and that didn't bother me just the game we play  but i was now mad at myself for having only enough roll for N50 :Veryangry: What happened?  i had changed my game and was 10 tabling for challenge points so i would get enough bonus to grind N200 the next quarter but :Veryangry: with not enough roll i was now :Puking:  i was clearing 100k + points a day at this point and with 5 weeks left i was nearly set up for good i just had to get the money to continue i asked for cash but try asking  people for 2k+ for Poker /Gambling and they just didn't /don't understand my situation , fair enough i get it now desperate decided to have a punt on the roulette so i could continue to play N100 and yes we all no how that ends it went bad and i  lost more head totally gone  gone at this point :Puking: and then to really  top it off  lost my job :Teardrop:

GAMEOVER

that was it had to pull the plug and after some time out went back grinding another site 10nl had 70% deal now ended

Wow just read this back sounds sick its not all bad i believe a lot of good has come from this another update on the good stuff soon 

and for those wondering im going N4 to N400 just with some differences in strategy this time !!! good luck all

tudafelt :Cool:

ScreenShot_20180219125657.png.7dc14a544a3177ed1d9b3bd5726cab08.png

Ah man, yeah wondered what happened, hlad to see you back though and I think with a few tweaks to BRM, mindset and the RNG and you will be crushing again soon, very happy to see you back!! Also trying to get to 400nl too, so hopefully we can do it together!

Although I'm definitely way behind skillwise, so I need to keep working hard on and off the table.

Good luck mate, really happy things turned around and nice to see you back!

Archived