Community books check

Evarb

I've been reading less books lately & watching more documentaries but I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series & anything Fantasy related.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Sports betting expert Jorma Vuoksenmaa's books are interesting to read, also his essay "Oddsmaking and Sports Betting in European Wagering Markets" is recommended. Vuoksenmaa's new book was so good that maybe @JeppeL could tell can it be found also in english,that should all community members read who are interested sports betting. I also recommend book of punk rock icon John Lydon's "Anger is an Energy"

@kami wrote:

My favorite genre is fantasy. Books like Lord of the Ring , The Witcher,  Dragon Age and Demon Cycle by Peter V.Brett.

Do you know any good fantasy books?

depends where are you from (what country) ???

if PL: Pan Lodowego Ogrodu if not: the Malazan Book of the Fallen but is really hard and chaotic at the first meet :catwink: or most popular right now Game of Thrones

• 1 month later...

Currently obsessed with the GoT books, but I'll read just about anything.

Favorites writers: Hunter S Thompson, Irvine Welsh, Charles Bukowski, Thomas Harris, Philip k ❤️♥️❤️... Anything I still like after twenty pages really.

If you like fantasy the George R. R. Martin series is addictive, and bumps LOTR out of the number one spot for sure.

I also recommend Brave New World written by Aldous Huxley. It's written in 1932, and is scary on point for a lot things happening today. I just finished it, and it's a quick read.

It's just an illusion.

Archived