SportsBetting Bonus Amount set to 0€

wayfarer

I'm not quite sure yet if that's an bug or more a usability issue. Anyway it's confusing for the customers.

If you've accepted a sports bonus and start to wager to fullfill the bonus requirements - the bonus amount suddenly is set to 0€ (In this case it has dropped from 10€ to 0€).

Even though if that's not a bug and the bonus amount will be credited to the account correctly after fullfilling the requirements - i would still prefer if the bonus amount shows the initial bonus amount till the bonus is credited to the account.

Bonusamount.png.5b48611e8a989b6c4d22fea745f59def.png

Jack reached in his pocket and pulled out two green chips ($25 chips). He flipped them to the guy and said, “Good luck!” We get in the elevator and I asked Jack who the guy was. He said, “I don’t know. If I knew him, I’d have given him a hundred.”

@wayfarer wrote:

I'm not quite sure yet if that's an bug or more a usability issue. Anyway it's confusing for the customers.

If you've accepted a sports bonus and start to wager to fullfill the bonus requirements - the bonus amount suddenly is set to 0€ (In this case it has dropped from 10€ to 0€).

Even though if that's not a bug and the bonus amount will be credited to the account correctly after fullfilling the requirements - i would still prefer if the bonus amount shows the initial bonus amount till the bonus is credited to the account.

Bonusamount.png.290418835de27bc4df64fc9fa677a705.png

that happened to me as well when i had a bonus from slot winnings. i was start wager the bonus and i realised that the bonus was on 0 but the wager was still there.the money from the bonus were also the money i could easily to cash out.

i have complete the wager via sports bets so in this way it was setted to completed

probably is a bug from the system but you ll never loose since you can cash out the money from the bonus 

I haven't looked into this much but I'm assuming the reason it dropped to 0 was because the entire amount was released to your account. If the bonus had multiple stages then the remaining amount still needing to be unlocked would be displayed there. I'm not 100% sure on this so hopefully support can chime in & provide insight.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@polarbear wrote:

probably is a bug from the system but you ll never loose since you can cash out the money from the bonus 

Oops, looks like you're right, polarbear.

@UnibetSupport : DELETE THE THREAD BEFORE READING DELETE THE THREAD BEFORE READING :smileylol: :smileylol:

Jack reached in his pocket and pulled out two green chips ($25 chips). He flipped them to the guy and said, “Good luck!” We get in the elevator and I asked Jack who the guy was. He said, “I don’t know. If I knew him, I’d have given him a hundred.”

Archived