Login poker lobby

AndreiBN

Think it will be really nice if you could make the login to the poker app to be auto.

Every time i have to put in my username and password,it s kinda annyoing at some point,especially when i get disconnected,which happens often.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

It can be annoying, but it's a good security measure. Only takes 10 seconds max to type in username/password.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Yes,i know it takes only a few seconds to do it...but i dont really think it s just  security resons.

On Unibet site you can auto log in, and on every poker site is this option,so it s kinda nonsense just to put it on security resons.

But thanks anyway for the reply...Think you should be the memeber of this month :D

At home I would have no problem with using auto login because my computer is hiding in my room :smileyhappy: But I'm usually playing by the beach or park on my IPad, & the #1 crime commited by criminals here is theft. Very little violence but lots of stealing :smileyindifferent:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@AndreiBN wrote:

Think it will be really nice if you could make the login to the poker app to be auto.

Every time i have to put in my username and password,it s kinda annyoing at some point,especially when i get disconnected,which happens often.

@AndreiBN I experienced the same problem and found it a little annoying

but there is hope, next time you login, choose your language below (next to register) and your username will stay from then on

Thanks for the tip.

Now i have a problem login in in the community on chrome.

I can do it from other browsers,but on Chrome i does not show anymore the log in case...does anyone know what to be done?

@AndreiBN wrote:

@gillvs77

Thanks for the tip.

Now i have a problem login in in the community on chrome.

I can do it from other browsers,but on Chrome i does not show anymore the log in case...does anyone know what to be done?

delete your cookies

on browsers you dont have option to keep your password on auto log in mode ( i mean unibet page ) only the browsers can keep the passwords , wich is a big mistake from my point of view , in our days very easy you can be hacked. 

regarding memorising username as it was written above you may choose your country language and all you have to do is to complete the password each time

Archived