New Year, New Challenge.

GR1ZZL3R

HAHA nice! Keep the run going!

Regarding the AK hand, I very rarely misread my hand like that, very occasionaly I miss if I have backed into some weird straight, usually because I have already given up on the pot in my mind.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been struggling to keep up the last few days but had a nice easy session this morning, surpassed today's target and almost hit tomorrows as well, so the big question is, do I push on while in front or take the money and run. Last time I was in front nearly ended in disaster when I lost most of my gains with a late session attempt to increase them. It couldn't happen again, could it? :wonder:

curious internet GIF by GIPHY Arts

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R  it really depends on 'who you like' to won competition :joking only:

Think that it is pure up to you how you feel things/vibes out! Personally when I'm on a heater, I would like to collect as much cows as they come ... so just keep grinding until you feel comfortable. (you probably know, that you will need to go upstairs once challenge goes good or even not good ...) Go for :Cash: ! :Popeye:

Just finished a 2 hour session myself and the games were very good, was tough to leave lol, so if you are playing 10nl keep going!!

As an aside, I have noticed 400nl pool is often bigger than 50-200 combined early morning. Need to get myself there asap :D

I think it is a lot of risk v reward which complicates my thinking too much. I just want to last as long as possible but I'm going to have to step up the pace before long. Looking back I just haven't played long enough when the going was good but that comes down to not having a grinding attitude. 

Damn it, I'm going to fail sooner or later so let's go for it!

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Absolutely nothing of note to report today, just very steady progress spread over 3 shortish sessions. No 5 way familly pot yet, might have to have 5 mins in the 2-4s. 🤣

1726945314_Screenshot(1536).png.873da4dcf6114eacb70a2b607beae2e7.png 

@Silver1 @Leeapple777 and @successlaw have to bow out.

good bye GIF

another one bites the dust rhino GIF by Gladiators Another one bites the dust, namely me.

A steady day yet again but with only 4.60 profit so cheered on by City's 9-0 victory it was back to the grind for a late push. This game can be maddening at times, and two losses within 45 seconds on 2 different tables made me pack in, AKs > AA and 10/10 > AA, 20e lost in a flash and not quite enough heart to carry on.

502057602_Screenshot(1548).png.514fcb2702d6bd8a506406c34d3900dd.png  

1777570312_Screenshot(1547).png.695943ca46f386e471bb23c688cc9b2c.png 

Only 19 hours played in 9 days, but as I've said I'm not a grinder and don't really want to be, I look on it as a positive as I'm still in front over a fairly small sample size. I never seemed to stick two good sessions together or even two good tables, and looking at the figures I probably play too tight at times, wanting to preserve any small profit rather than trying to push on. It was fun while it lasted and a great motivator for me, so there are always positives to take away.

Congratulations to @YlarP and @Bing__, a 10e ticket of your choice each. Thanks everyone for following and the support, onwards to the next one.:Rofl:

Animated GIF

@psrquack @UAC It wasn't too sad apart from a bad end but that's poker. There will be new challenges as I need something for motivation, the next will be a big one on my one year membership of this community, but for now I'll just plod on and follow other threads. Thanks for the nice comments and good luck. 😃

@YlarP and @Bing__ Tickets have been requested, use them well.👍

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@psrquack @UAC It wasn't too sad apart from a bad end but that's poker. There will be new challenges as I need something for motivation, the next will be a big one on my one year membership of this community, but for now I'll just plod on and follow other threads. Thanks for the nice comments and good luck. 😃

@YlarP and @Bing__ Tickets have been requested, use them well.👍

@GR1ZZL3R Didn't recieve the ticket yet. Do you know when it will be credited? 😃

Archived