Freebet splitting question

nokedli

Hello! Last week I won twice in the TDF game a 5€ freebet. Why do you split the 5€ (e.g. the second one splitted into two parts, 1x1000HUF(3,175€)+1x600HUF(1,825€)? The other freebet splitted into 3 parts, 1x1000HUF(~3,285€)+1x500HUF(~1,643€)+1x22HUF(~0,07€). What could I do with the last part, as the minimum stake is 50HUF(~0,15€)? I know it's a very very low amount of money (almost nothing), and I don't want to complain as I got it for free after some good tips, I'm just curious :smileyhappy: . Thanks in advance for your reply.

@nokedli wrote:

Hello! Last week I won twice in the TDF game a 5€ freebet. Why do you split the 5€ (e.g. the second one splitted into two parts, 1x1000HUF(3,175€)+1x600HUF(1,825€)? The other freebet splitted into 3 parts, 1x1000HUF(~3,285€)+1x500HUF(~1,643€)+1x22HUF(~0,07€). What could I do with the last part, as the minimum stake is 50HUF(~0,15€)? I know it's a very very low amount of money (almost nothing), and I don't want to complain as I got it for free after some good tips, I'm just curious :smileyhappy: . Thanks in advance for your reply.

The 22 was given by a mistake (I used the Polish currency rate instead of the Hungarian :)). I will try and remove the 22HUF Free Bet

@nokedli wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply, it's already expired, I was just curious about it :smileyhappy: (About the splitting, it's easier to give the 5€ in one part, isn't it?)

Yeah, it should be, but there's currently a limit (1000) to the Free Bet amount per Free Bet - it's a rule set up by the guys who built the bonus system :)

I've requested for this to be increased to at least 5000.

Archived