Starburst bug?

MackDaddy

Haha this slot game just tricked me. :laugh:

I'm not sure what is going on, just felt like sharing it.

While i was playing this slot machine i was following my current saldo provided by the slot machine.

I just noticed that the saldo (slot) is not the same as my actual total saldo on unibet. (see pictures)

I have checked other slot machines. They show to right saldo. closed and opened starburst a few times but saldo stays different. 

1.thumb.png.2b48eaf23f873159c2ef80313a908550.png2.thumb.png.9f1a8942720e28497afa88509ba8c86c.png

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

@MackDaddy there is a certain lag between the amount that the slot displays and the amount that is in your account. It basically get's added to the slot first (That one is up to date instantaneously) and after it appears in your account balance as well. It's a lag of a couple of seconds usually, nothing to be worried about.
Former Community Moderator

@RayL

So i have 59 cents on starburst extra then i do on my unibet account balance.

When i roll a 10cent spin and i lose, it goes off my unibet balance and i will still have the same 59 cents extra on starburst. 

I have just tryed it. Whatever i do it will always say i have 59 cents more on starburst then i do on my unibet account balance. :wonder:

Indeed @MackDaddy, it's a strange mechanic of the slot wagering system. What happens wen you have money to be wagered in one of the slots is that you can't start until your account balance 0, only then will the slot start taking from your Bonus amount that is "Locked" there. It's been a while since I encountered this, sorry for the back and forth, I could have given you the info right off the bat after you posted the first time. It was stuck somewhere in the back of my head.

/Ray

@RayL

Alright man, no problem 🆗

it's weird cuz i did nothing special to achiev this bonus money. :laugh:

Kinda lame you have to first lose/withdraw all your unibet balance money before you can use it. but these are the rules of bonus money i geuss. 😏

Thanks.

Cheers for being so understanding with the Bonus mechanics @MackDaddy. It's odd at first and counter intuitive until you get to know the system a bit more in depth, but we don't get allot of complaints regarding this to be honest, probably the reason that the information got boxed somewhere in the back of my head together with the dream of being a firefighter :). Do let me know if there is still something I can do for you.

@RayL

Well, i think your dream as a firefighter sort of came out my friend. 😀

We are the fire with all our questions and you are extinguishing our fire with ur water (knowledge) :peace:

Thanks man have a good evening. 👍

@MackDaddy wrote:

@RayL

Well, i think your dream as a firefighter sort of came out my friend. 😀

We are the fire with all our questions and you are extinguishing our fire with ur water (knowledge) :peace:

Thanks man have a good evening. 👍

My pleasure @MackDaddy, I love the way you've put it, I think my next avatar will be this one:

memr.PNG.cf6fcb2b86c18c8680aa09af46b1aad2.PNG

Archived