Your favourite movie characters

cris1285

Who is your favourite movie or series character? I have some :smileyhappy:

The touchy one - Whip Whitaker alias Denzel Washington from Flight

The funny one - I cant decide between Dale alias Charlie Day from Horrible Bosses, and his mate from there, David alias Jason Sudeikis from We`re the Millers. (And there is also Robert Downey Jr, in any role. Sherlock, Iron Man, Due date, too much funny guy)

The loved one - Sadie Dunhill alias Sarah Gadon from 11.22.63 Mini-series. I just really fall in love w her every time i watch that, so beautiful, kind, perfect... ❤️ (but you never know how is she in real life, hehe) Its a must watch series actually.

The scary one - Chayton from Banshee series. Ahhh, the scariest ever, i saw many aliens, monsters, whatever, but for sure, this is the character i never wanna meet in darkness. SPOILER (and he killed my favourite Shioban...) Btw Job is also extremely crazy in this series, very funny guy.. sorry gay :smileytongue:

The absolute number one - Mike Zavala (Micheal Pena) and Brian Taylor (Jake Gyllenhaal) from End of Watch. Great actors, real emotions, fun, nice friendship. Probably thats why they can fill their role perfectly because they worked couple of months as a cop before they shoot the movie. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ChipsAhoy72 wrote:

First ones that come to mind are Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction.

If you haven't already watched the television series It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You need to see their Lethal weapon remake episodes. Way too funny.

Ever seen The Office? The episode "Threat Level Midnight" is some of the funniest TV ever made :)

Former Community Manager

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Play_Analyst wrote:

Call me shallow but for me it has to be Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld vampire movies.

I mean guys, what's not to like about a scorching hot woman dressed in skin tight leather / pvc!?

IMO she is even more sexy and erotic, a real beauty in the Stonehearst Asylium. You just simply fall in love :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived