Expert Football Challenge

, that's a terrific idea! I'll have to discuss it with the guys who took care of the Expert FC back then, and I can't promise that we're able to make an exact same setup as the one we had before, but I'll definitely look into it :) Thanks for the suggestion.

Former community moderator

@Evarb wrote:

Could you please tell me how would that work ?

I'm not sure it'll be exact same as the Expert Challenge we had back in 2011 and I can't promise that we are going to run this kind of promo on the community, but it's basically a competition where you'll have to fill in your predictions on a weekly basis to earn points for the leaderboard throughout a couple of weeks/months.

The competition would fit well to the community, as you members will be competing against each other :)

• 2 weeks later...

We're actually planning on setting up a similar thing like the Expert FC we had a couple of years ago. You'll compete against other members, although you won't have to predict the exact result like you had to do in the Expert FC.

I can't reveal much at this stage, as the project is still in development, and I haven't got much information about it yet, but I assure you that the guys are trying to work out a similar thing like the Expert FC we had back then. I don't have an estimated time frame for this to be implementet, so I can't really tell you when it'll be.

OK, I cannot wait when we compete in this contest.

As you have any information that you can give to the public, I hope that you write them here.

I thank you in advance for them.

"Life is too long to play bad cards." -- Frank Di Elsi

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had a chat with one of my colleagues. Wish I could share more information about the whole thing at the moment now but I'm afraid I'll have to wait some time before posting further details. 

I can confirm that we're definitely a couple of steps closer to the finish line since the last time you asked for an update, but that's basically all I can say right now - not much to reveal yet :(

Hopefully you'll get a nice present by christmas ;)

Archived