Main page: Latest Topics <See More> option

Want2Believe

@Want2Believe I have no problem changing these components depending on how you guys feel it should be, it's your community after all - it's just a matter of what is appropiate and doesn't give too much scrolling when browsing on mobile - but you make very good points :)

Former Community Manager

Thanks for that link @Rushbie It's so much easier to click that, go to the last topic I read before bed and work my way backwards through them all.

363864323_Screenshot(1176).thumb.png.aedf33a8ec524f8de9638c4b79d46587.png

@JeppeL This used to be under the main page on the community and made it so much easier not to miss any topics.

Now @Rushbie How do I keep that link so I don't have to come back to this page to click on it when I want to catch up? Or is that not possible?:Wonder:

Or can you have it re-instated @JeppeL

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

@GR1ZZL3R It was part of the front page before, but the problem was that the component kept breaking. At one point it would show all new threads with activity in them, but out of nowhere it would go down and only show a few or none at all. I'll see what I can do though.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Thanks @JeppeL I've just played a tourney and come back to this page to click on @Rushbie link and found it so much easier to catch up when all the previous posts from the last hour where on one page. 👍

I'm not technical but it would be nice and much easier if that link could be put on the main page.:geek:

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

Archived